42 - Memories

~~~

Avi- mom dad I want to go to Delhi ,I will stay with dii

Abhay - but why suddenly beta , is everything alright, you were saying that you are gonna stay here only.

Avi- yes papa , it's just that I don't want to stay here anymore, the reason for my staying here is vanished.

Abhay - what are you saying beta , tell us clearly.

Avi- nothing papa , tell dii about my arrival, I will leave tomorrow.

Abhay - ok beta as your wish.

Time skips in Delhi

' Next day avi left for Delhi , her reason for coming here was her heartbreak, she was just living her life like a lifeless person, she just woke up , went to college , came back , do her assignments, cry her heart out in night and sleep , their were not friends, no one to share her feelings, to understand her , she was not that much close to her sister at that time , that's why she never opened up with her sister , she changed her phone number and broke her all ties with everyone in Pune , her life was going like this only until one day she met him '.

' Avi was in her college when she witnessed something which caused her to remember every memory of her love , all the memories which she was trying really hard to forget washed over her once again , a boy was proposing a girl and she remembered her proposal and her poor heart was not able to take this much pressure and she ran towards a park near her house, because she can't go home right now because if aanya will ask the reason she doesn't have any answer to her questions '.

' She was seating on a bench in the garden, after crying her heart out she was seating their like statue with her tear sticken face and suddenly a boy approached her and sat beside her '.

.....- hey.

' She didn't replied '.

Ansh- hey I'm talking to you.

Avi- but I'm not interested in talking with you ( She said in her hoarse voice).

Ansh- hey did you just cried.

Avi- I don't think it should concern you .

Ansh- I know it is not my concern but a beautiful face look more beautiful with an adorning smile not with tears.

Avi- still it doesn't concern you , whatever is happening with me doesn't allowing me to have a smile.

Ansh- you can share it with me.