"Say what?" I asked with anger in my voice.

"I'm not sure, you're familiar with my cell 8 yet? But you will be, when we destroy you in this tournament." He said.

"I don't care if I win this year. But I'm damn sure won't lose to the likes of you." I said.

"My goodness," I hear another person say. I looked to the right and saw Kiji walking towards us.

"Great, the drag queen is here." I thought.

"You boys are always so aggressive towards each other. Behave yourselves please, my cell 6 is custom to class." Kiji said.

"Couldn't quite catch that over your perfume." Samon said.

"If you think it might be helpful, I would gladly fill your nostrils with cement." Kiji said.

"Put an end to this threatening banter at once both of you." I look back behind Samon, and Kenshirou stopped beside Samon. "It's disgraceful,".

"Stop pretending that you're better than us somehow, you pompous mutt." Samon said.

"There's only one inmate in cell 10 of building 4 correct? Must be frustrating that you lost so soon." Kiji asked.

"That remain to be seen, you aren't my foe." Kenshirou said.

"A monkey, a dog, and a pheasant." Number 69 said.

"Pretty freaky bunch." Number 25 said.

"They're just a brunch of cronies." Number 15 said. My coworkers quickly looked at my inmates.

"Who are you calling a crony!" They yelled.

I heard a low growl from someone pissed. "Will you please shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep here." They said in a low tone voice. I look over and number 07 was awake again and this time, he was pissed. "If you're going to fight take it somewhere else.".

"You have a lot of balls to talk to guards like that, inmate." Samon said

Number 07 turned his head at my coworkers. I've never seen him like that before, he was giving a death glare scarier than the warden's death glare. I was actually tense in my seat, and I looked at my coworkers, they were tense as well. I turn my head back to number 07.

"I don't care, who you are. You can be the damn warden for all I care. I'm trying to sleep and i don't feel good either, so take your fight somewhere else. Because no one here wants to hear your whining." Number 07 said, before he looks away and went back to sleep on number 11's shoulder.

Number 11 reached over and touched number 07's forehead. "Tb/n, you're-".

"Happy *beep* New year *beep*. Get ready to kick off! My names Mitsuru! And I'll be taking care of the play by play. Too win this tournament one building, has to advance through 5 different competitions. Inmates! Guards! We do recommend you work together, that is if you want to become the CHAMPION!" Mitsuru yelled through the mic, causing the speakers to start ringing. I covered my ears as Yamato laughs.

"Mitsuru is spirited as ever," Yamato laughed.

"At this rate I'll go deaf." I said.