Level 7: Zone_Warden

It's taken much for me to grow and realize I'm anything but a finished project. Just like every other jabroni on this planet, I'm weak. A vessel for impotence I can't understand and much less tolerate. I'm aware of the way Abbie elbows the worst out of me, but this was... surreal.

My mission today was to scare the piss out of her—didn't foresee that in a literal sense. If things didn't go my way, I would have kidnapped and tortured her for fucking with me.

Risking poetry, I let darkness as pure as the deep take reign but without understanding what might happen if it interacted with hers.

I wipe my face, her intoxicating scent remaining on my fingers, begging the question, why the hell wasn't she wearing underwear? My little rival has a hedonistic side. I wonder what else I can find out about her.

Raising my head, the ornately carved lights flicker on. As I stand in statuesque awe, absorbing what happened, the large double doors of the auditorium open. Expensive shoes worn by students and faculty clap in the distance conveying the end of Opal Mayor's lecture.

The serene hall and heavenly silence are short-lived, overlapped by rumbles, people jabbering on about their classes and which professors to hate.

I remain, breathing the tailor-made perfumes, annoyingly pushing Abbie's sweet citr-ussy one away.

Her evil pussy had no right tasting that good. Fuck her sexy body and the way her mouth trembled for me. I still feel the phantom memory of how tight her walls engulfed my fingers. My dick was so hard it was plotting ways to knock me out for a jailbreak.

As a cutthroat hacker myself, I can relate to using dirty tricks to achieve what's needed. So, I can't be too angry with my little rival for escaping doom. For now.

Straight out of a Marvel flick, she pulled some Black Widow maneuver before high-tailing it down the hall. But not before treating me to the full moon reveal under her uniform. My gift for her first squirt session, I suppose. At least, by the surprise on her face when it happened, it was her first. I scowl on the outside, but after making a splash appear from nowhere, my heart's been singing show tunes. I ignore the blue balls I didn't come in with to focus on how I to fit my head between her olive thighs. They ran slick with nectar as she flipped me off. My knees nearly buckled from the show.

Very uncalled for. It most definitely will work on me again.

Seconds later, a sea of raised heads traverse by me, taking up space as I disassociate. An alert from my watch disrupts my smile and pulls me out of my trance. I swipe it open in the crowd of bustling students and press against a wall, allowing everyone to flood through.

My live security cam footage reveals my living room being ransacked by my masked rat.

"Dammit, Dice..." I seethe at the pocket-sized raccoon who conned his way into my life. He makes it rain stuffing before sticking his face into the cushion and wiggling his tail into the air.

It'd be precious if it weren't so frustrating. I bonded with that couch even if I was for a short time. Dice isn't used to me leaving home, so I understand him acting out for my attention.

That and he's a goddamn raccoon.

I care for him more than I care for most people, but attempting to protect my shit from his destructive habits is like trying to keep a tornado on a leash.

I know the legal ramifications of keeping a wild animal, but Oregon doesn't know Dice the way I do.

Still.

It's gotten so bad I had to move my valuables into spare rooms, giving him free rein.

I suck my teeth, scouring for options. With a definitive sigh, I leave the chaotic scene for future-me to deal with.