Level 3: Princess_User24

Heart pounding, I sprint through Crimson Raven University's auditorium doors. This college is only for the wealthiest sons and daughters of stock market tycoons and CEO trust fund types. I stem from a single father who works in construction, and they failed to stop me from bypassing their heavy doors.

A beam of light from the projector cuts through the darkness of the auditorium, and my eyes scan the room for an empty seat. There's over a thousand of us here. Students settle in plush red chairs, training their eyes on the blaring screen ahead. The leather smell of the new auditorium seats mixes with expensive colognes and perfumes.

Despite the curious glances and surrounding whispers, I push down the aisle. My dark hair clings to my neck, causing a cringe to ripple through me, yet even as the AC air brushes my skin, the inferno blazing in me shows no signs of relenting. I'm practically frothing, I can't wait to show them all up.

I spot an empty seat near the center and try not to stick out much while shuffling for it. I've been such a mess lately since last night.

Several sneers follow me down the aisle like swarms of wasps and seem to escalate the minute I sit down. These bougied-up clowns and their overcompensating school. They have yet to learn I feed off opportunities to prove myself against adversity. That's how I made it this far.

Bouncing my leg, I study the room. Wincing from a cold stain under my palm, I glare down at my grandmother's sweater. My stomach drops to my butt after finding sprinkles of bacon bits, and what I'm hoping is orange juice all over it. It's practically rancid.

I didn't think it was this bad.

The scent clings to the air like an unwanted guest, overpowering perfumes or colognes in the area. A small group of girls from behind me continue their teases long after I've gotten the fucking point already. But even as embarrassment stings my cheeks, I can't concentrate on them or anything else.

Shaking my head at it, my gaze tilts up at the bright projection screen in the darkness. Everything around me mutes, and it's like I'm elsewhere, entirely in my mind. Unfocused on what's in front, behind, or next to me, all I can think of is him.

I think about the crazy shit I did last week on my computer, and my teeth chatter. Biting my lip, the bitter coppery taste provides little comfort to the adrenaline streaming through me like an unrelenting river.

Leaning forward, I adjust my skirt beneath my thighs. More pompous eyes burn holes near me, and my cheeks pale. I still when I realize, hey, I forgot underwear too. Great job, Abbie.

I close my eyes before sinking into the seat with a tired sigh, allowing the ol' mind to wander.

A week ago, I issued a challenge to the world's most merciless hacker but was left on Read. That's when I cracked my fingers and sent out my virus to drain his bank accounts. I've been keeping the funds somewhere he could never reach without my knowing.

The encryption code guarding Zone's bank accounts was some of the toughest I've ever seen. But I made my way past his bitch of a firewall in record timing.

A proud smile tugs at the corners of my lips, imagining the absolute shock he must have had when he realized it was me. Pussy~♫

I let out a giggle in my chair like a mad woman. If only Mom could see me now, bringing the most intelligent man alive to his knees. Speaking of the glorious woman—it's my responsibility to honor her legacy.

She was an IT expert in her medical field. When she wasn't helping those in need, she'd show me the true powers technology held. Her dedication made such an impact and inspired me to pursue a career in IT too. Dad praised my gift for developing my codes at age six, but he'd get disturbed by my cutthroat approaches the older I got. He'd always say he doesn't know where it came from.