The Beginning of the End (For Earth)

All members of Ainz Ooal Gown were mortals, once.

Beings that were the same as any other, and went about as any other in their everydayness.

That was, until one day, they would see a star in the sky, falling down to the ground, only for the light to hit them and agony would quickly follow. And when the pain subsided, they would become so much more.

Momonga was one such being, once a man named Satoru Suzuki on planet Earth.

However, something went awry, as his star went off course as it hit the Earth's moon rather than the Earth itself. And a great catalyst it caused, tearing a hole through the grey rock and shattering the star into many pieces.

Perhaps it is for that reason that, even when the fragment warped Satoru's bones and burned his flesh away, he was able to retain some semblance of sympathy for his home planet and not develop the god complex that came with being a "Supreme Being." It was a unknown relief for his planet's people, as when Ulbert obtained his Star, he had destroyed his own planet in a fit of power-induced ecstacy.

That sympathy would not stop him from leaving off to better places than the eroded planet that was his home, abandoning Earth to figure out how to handle this tiny fragment of power he suddenly obtained. Among the stars, Momonga would find joy beyond measure, and recognition from newfound friends and acquaintances alike.

But Momonga would always feel that pull, something that was mistaken to be homesickness, that was calling for him to return to Earth, to be with the rest of his scattered parts.

And Ainz Ooal Gown cannot bear to see their dearest leader besides himself any longer.

In short: Ainz Ooal Gown is a group of aliens that had a sudden power trip. Momonga is the only one who isn't at his full power, but Ainz Ooal Gown plan to fix that; via invasion! :)
(Took a few creative liberties with this one!)