You Like Throwing Hands? Better Learn to Catch These Ones

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE

Peroroncino has become so quiet, it's unsettling.

Usually, Peroroncino's the most rambunctious of the guild, blurting out his thoughts without any provoking and often over-sharing things about his personal life.

But recently? He's become more closeted about his issues and personal feelings. He didn't make his presence as obvious as he usually did, only starting conversation when someone approached him first.

The last time Peroroncino had gotten into details was when he told them how he finally got himself a girlfriend.

Shamefully, even Bukubukuchagama had believed his quietness had been a good thing. They'd thought that having a girlfriend had rounded him out some. But when he started to avoid topics about his life, Bukubukuchagama had been the first to confront the issue with others who were close to Peroroncino.

The Red Flags were raised when he'd begun to pull away from them. And, despite how happy they were for him at the start, they'd begun to consider that his new girlfriend may be the cause.

... Terrible as it was, they were right.

Peroroncino hadn't been the one to tell them. Instead, they got to witness it in person.

It was meant to be an intervention of sorts. Not wanting to make him feel trapped, but also wanting to confront Peroroncino about what was going on, they decided that it would occur in the very game they met.

Right on time, he'd shown up to where he was asked to meet- the very throne room of Ainz Ooal Gown. Bukubukuchagama sat in the middle, while Momonga, Takemikazuchi, and Yamakio, the three who were also the first to notice his strange behavior, were present as moral support.

Bukubukuchagama had gotten straight to the point; Peroroncino's off behavior, his avoidance of his life, and his friends. He'd tried to deny it at first, but then she began to bring up more personal things that not even the three present of this conversation were aware of. Momonga quickly defused it, but it finally convinced Peroroncino to open up about what was going on.

But before he could, his character froze.

They could hear far away shouting coming from his mic.

Despite avatars being incapable of outwardly emoting in YGGDRASIL, Peroroncino was visibly shaking.

And then they heard it.

SLAP!

Peroroncino logged off after that.

...

"I need help hiding a body."

"Say no more."

"No one would think twice about another body in the streets."

"Thanks guys. Luckily, I have his new address- which as his older sister, I am legally allowed to have!"

In short: Bukubukuchagama, Momonga, Yamakio, and Takemikazuchi plan murder- er, to get Peroroncino out of a bad situation.