Chapter 3 - Caged

Start from the beginning

It's glass...

???: "SHIT!"

I hear a sliding noise and more yelling. A familiar metallic taste filled my mouth, and my lips were wet from an unknown substance. I can't help but start to lose consciousness again...

???: "He's having another seizure!"

Sam: "I hope you know I'm laughing hard right now."

...

 "Sorry, just thinking about the last time you ran into a glass wall in high school. I'll never let that go."

"Alright, time to get back up Alex, this time, don't slam your already damaged head into a wall."

Alex: "Ughhhh Fuck" Pain throbs around my head waking me up again. I feel like I fell from the top of a skyscraper onto my head.

This time, trying to look around, I see the lights dimmed down to a warm hue. Which is easier for my eyes to adjust. 

I see the same brute standing next to the feline, this time, he's looking at me through his helmet.

Captain: "He's awake Ashley"

Ashley: "Hm? O-oh!" She starts to walk towards me before she's stopped by them.

Glances are exchanged before she continues to approach me, reassuring the brute. 

Ashley: "I'll be fine Leo geez" a sigh comes from him before crossing his arms. 

I can't help but feel intimidated by his height, he's huge.

Ashley: "How do you feel? Any more pain from the back of your head?"

I can't help but stay silent from her questions. This is all so fucking weird. Raising my hand to touch my head, there's a sudden shift in the man, almost getting ready for me to try something. 

I can't help but flinch at the movement, causing me to push myself away from both of them. 

The feline catches on and looks back at the male. Her ears fell back in anger. 

Ashley: "What did I just say, if you want to be in here, stop scaring him! We don't need what's happening to the other patient." 

What is she talking about?