14: The Truth

A/N: Hey everyone, so sorry for the long wait. I've been going to therapy recently and haven't had time to update this story constantly, anyways enjoy chapter 14.

________________________________________________ 

Celeste's POV:

Ring Ring RING!!

My eyes shot open. All I heard was my phone ringing. 

I groaned and got up from bed. I scrambled around my room looking for my phone. 

"Found it.." I say with a tired voice. I rub my eyes after I pick up the phone.

"Hello..?" 

"Hey, babe!" Oh it's Monika. I miss her..

"Hi, Moni.. I'm pretty tired right now.. What do you need?" I ask through the phone.

"Nothing much.. I just really missed you, Celeste!" She said in a cheerful tone.

"Do you want me to come over?" I ask.

"Yeah, please.." Monika says.. She seems upset about something.

"I'll be right over!" I say before hanging up.

I look over to the side and see myself with my full-length mirror.. I don't really look best to go anywhere. But this is Monika we're talking about, the love of my life.. I grabbed a hairbrush out of a random drawer in my room and started brushing.

"Perfect.." I say out loud. I grab my winter jacket and slip on my shoes. I was still in my pajamas but it doesn't really matter.

I look out the window. It's snowing pretty badly.. I take off my shoes and replace them with snow boots. I take a good look at them, they're the boots Monika got me for christmas. I smile slightly and start walking downstairs to get outside.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and quickly texted monika I'll be there shortly.

-

After a long walk I was finally there. I text Monika that I'm there and she responds with a thumbs up emoji...

I knock on the front door. Someone answered. Oh it's her older brother.

"Hello!" I say. I didn't realize how cold I was until I started talking. 

"Welcome." Oyoma opened the door for me. I walked inside.

"Alright, Celeste," Monika's brother pulled me to the side.

"I know how happy you make Monika, so I'm just gonna give you a fair warning.. If you do anything to hurt Monika's feelings, or any other way, I want you to see yourself out of her life, understood?" Oyoma said.

"Understood, sir." Jeez this guy kinda gives me the creeps, I guess he's just protective of his younger sister.

"Good, now go." Oyoma shooed me up the stairs. I'm assuming he wants me to give Monika some company..

"Alright.." 

-

Monika's POV:

I was freaking out, I couldn't believe I said that to him. I heard the door open and closed not too long ago, did he leave? Suddenly my door opened.

"Hey.. I'm here." It was Celeste.

"Oh, hello, hon." Celeste blushed at the nickname. She walked up to Me and wrapped her arms around me.