23. LADYBOUNCE vs JAM REPUBLIC

Start from the beginning

"the leader of the winner." I informed my team. "These six crews will take part in the Battle Performance Mission at the risk of survival. Audience, are you ready?" Daniel says, now talking to the audience.

The first battle is Wolf'Lo vs BEBE, I smile to myself, i am excited to see what both of them have for this battle. The two groups walk onto the stage with no expression on their faces, well Halo had a small smirk on her face as she was walking.

The both stood on the opposite side of each other, I see bada take a deep breath before exhaling it. she was nervous. I was nervous for bada and her team, wolf'lo had won a bunch of battles when it came to them almost losing.

"A dance off with the crew's pride on the line. It's BEBE versus Wolf'Lo. The losing crew of the two will be an election candidate." Daniel starts, after he is done talking bada starts to talk. "since it's the first match up, we'll win and you won't remember anything but BEBE when you go home." Bada yells.

I yelp in shock, she's so confident. "guys, you're all aware of how good BEBE is, right? i bet they're really good at battle dancing too. so i think they can be defeated by us and go to the elimination battle." Halo says.

I choked on the snack I was sucking on and started coughing like a sick person. "woah! this is the first battle! calm down!" I say while coughing harshly. I was able to calm myself down and i then watched like nothing happened.

"you can come back to watch them then, okay? you're welcome to come back for that." Halo continues. "calm down!" I repeat myself, the girls laugh at my jokes, but i wasn't joking. before they can even dance they're just yapping.

bada glares at halo and i can't help but smile cheekily, it's so HOT seeing her pissed off. wait a minute, i forgot i picked Wolf'Lo instead of BEBE when we had to vote. she's going to HATE me! I'm so scared.

i didn't even notice that my face changed into a different expression until i heard laughing beside me, i blinked going back to the present, emma, audrey, and latrice were laughing at me. "bada is going to hate me so much after this." i muttered to myself. luckily the girls didn't hear me.

BEBE is going first, and wolf'lo is going second. my stomach hurt because i just remembered how much bada will be mad at me, but i decided to not let that in my mind anymore. I got up and started practicing the dance so i don't forget anything.

i am wearing a white shirt with white pants to match it and over it is a hot pink tutu, so i can feel like a ballerina. just kidding it's just for the outfit, i wore white nikes with it. my hair was down and I had little ponytails on the side with hot pink ribbons around it, i wore light makeup that made my eyes look bigger, like a doll. but i took off the tutu since no one else was wearing it.

after a few words from daniel, the battle finally started. i stopped practicing my dances and sat back down on the couch and watched the TV intensely as the girls danced. and to be honest, i fucking loved it.

kyma went on the table and i scared me, i thought she was going to do a backflip off of it but she didn't. if she did, i would have gotten a heart attack. when bada finally appeared i could tell she was feeling the music. she started twerking which made my heart flutter.

I stood up and giggled like a fan that just met their idol. the dance ended, and my hand was on my heart, right above my heart. i breathed heavily. this girl is trying to kill me, i swear. wolf'lo was dancing but i wasn't interested.

the time i was actually going to watch was when something interesting and entertaining happened. by the ending of the their dance, haechi runs over to bada and jumps up in the air, her jacket hitting her face.