The Second Harem Round

Time for the second harem lemon moment, but before that, a few more references.

==================================

It was the next morning and the first thing you saw when waking up was Alisa sleeping on top of you, with Fie sleeping on your side. You saw Emma and Laura on the other bed and they were sharing a hug, completely unaware of course.

"Morning, Alisa." You greeted quietly.

"Mmm..." She opened her eyes and smiled at you. "...morning, love."

You cuddled her. "Looks like some of the other girls have started getting used to being close together."

"Yeah, I think this might be the start where we become curious over a few things, and only if it's to do with you."

Fie opened her eyes and suddenly put her arms around your left arm.

"As much as I would love to stay snuggled up like this, I have a feeling that I need to be elsewhere." You said. "So, I'm gonna get dressed and grab breakfast before deciding where I want to go next."

"Okay, then I'll head back to Roer, because I still need to unpack one of my bags when I get back." Alisa replied.

Shortly after, the girls all got up and put their clothes back on. All of you left the room and grabbed breakfast downstairs which took a few minutes and then you left the Inn.

"Thanks again for yesterday, girls." You said. "Seriously, you always find a way to remind me how loved I really am."

"Well, it was the least we can do." Emma replied. "I'm sure we'll see each other again soon."

"Indeed, so take care in the days ahead." Laura added.

Fie smiled before she gave you a hug. You then kissed her while hugging her. You then did the same with Emma, Laura and Alisa who all got on a train as they each went back to where they wanted to travel.

"Hmm, what can I do for today and hopefully tonight?"

Just then, your arcus had an incoming video call, and you answered it.

"Hi, instructor Y/N."

"Hey Juna and Musse. What's the occasion?"

"Well, how do you feel about catching up with the two of us, Alfin and Elise in Crossbell?"

You hummed. "That sounds quite far away, since I'm at Leeves right now."

"Oh, that shouldn't be an issue. There's an airship on route to where you are."

"Already?"

"Musse really is one of a kind." Juna said. "I wish I could predict that far into the future."

You frowned. "Trust me, you're better off not learning that."

"Anyway, the airship will arrive on the campus field, we'll see you later tonight."

"Got it, I'm on my way."

You ended the call and buying a packed food from Barney's Tavern, you made your way to the branch, going past the building and stood near the field, waiting for a while before looking up at the sky to see a small airship land on the field ground.

"Yo! You need a lift?"

"Hey, Josette! I take it you're here for me." You replied.

"Yep, so let's go, time's are wasting!"

You chuckled as she put a ramp down for you to get on, she put the ramp away and stepping side with her, the airship flew up and was on its way to Crossbell. You chose to take a seat in the lower deck of the airship where there were supplies and an orbal computer.