Defying Boundaries (Juna & Musse)

Yep, it was pretty easy to guess at this point. But it's time for Juna and Musse!

==================================

The morning arrived and waking up, you saw Elise who was smiling happily. Alfin was with you as well and she was cuddling up to you very close. You could only smile back and hold her in return. While Alfin hugged you from behind, what a way to start the morning.

"As much as I would love stay snuggled in here, I'm afraid I have to travel to other places." You said.

"Awww, can't you stay here for one more day?" Alfin asked.

"It's alright, your highness." Elise added. "Besides, I got to experience the best night I ever had. Thank you again, for letting me into your love life."

"Anytime, Elise." You replied. "And you as well, Alfin. Let me know if you want to share a moment like this again sometime."

"Of course, thank you." She nodded before giving you a kiss.

You then gave Elise a Kiss before the three of you got out of bed, so that Elise and Alfin can change while you snuck off to the spare room to grab a fresh set of clothes, just in case you ever had to stay in Elise's family home for long periods of time.

Feeling clean and dressed, you joined the two girls by the dining table for morning breakfast. You sat between Alfin and Elise who were both smiles, secretly holding hands with you under the table. In the end, you agreed to keep this a secret from Elise's parents for now.

After breakfast was done, you were standing near the cable car station.

"So you'll be leaving for Ordis later tonight, right?" You asked.

"Yes, we still have a lot to catch up on." Elise replied. "It was wonderful to see you again, so I hope we can spend time together again soon."

"Of course...take care you two, love you."

"We love you too." They replied before you them a kiss and a hug each.

You waved to them and got on the cable car that took you all the way down to the ground section. After leaving the place, you decided to move on to the next destination. You got out the arcus and sent Musse a message that you wanted to meet up with her.

She replied that someone else was with her today and would leave it as a surprise of sorts. So you took the train to Roer before switching lanes to head to Heimdallr. It was going to be a long journey however, so you agreed to make a stop at Heimdallr for the lunch hour.

You took a tram ride to Vainqueur Street before going inside Plaza Bitfrost to grab a meal in the upstairs area of the building. However, there was a familiar face sitting by the sofa.

"Well, I certainly didn't expect to see the former chevalier."

You noticed that it was Duvalie and in her casual outfit as well.

"Now this is a surprise for me, too." You replied as you took a seat. "What brings you to Heimdallr today?"

"Just a break away from my duties. Ines & Ennea are elsewhere on a shopping spree, while I'm here to get food, they'll be catching up with me soon."

"I see. Anyway, it seems like you're doing well. We haven't seen each other since the Reverie incident was laid to rest."

"Oh that...now that Erebonia has regained peace again, I've started wondering about taking on other pursuits besides my role as the leader of the Stahlritter." She folded her arms. "But then those two had the gall to start gossiping about how I should find a man."