Three-Way Ambition (Sara & Claire)

Now it's time for the cute Towa and two beautiful women to join the harem.

==================================

When it was the next morning, you slowly stirred for your felt something...or someone, was on top of you. Opening your eyes, you saw Fie who was already awake, looking at you with a smile and a blush. She felt your face cheeks before kissing you softly.

"Morning, my sexy boyfriend." She whispered.

"Morning, my beautiful kitty." You teased. "How do you feel right now?"

"Satisfied and in love." She put her arms around you. "Thanks for letting me have this one."

"Anytime."

You hugged her back and shared another kiss. While the temptation to go at it was there, you decided against it, for you had made up your mind on who to spend time with next.

"Sooo, is this enough? Or are there other women on your mind?"

"I think at this point, you know me too well." You replied. "I've been thinking about Sara and also Claire after seeing her and Millium yesterday."

"Mmm, the charms of the older women turn you on, is that it?"

You chuckled. "Are you looking for some more action with me?"

"Nope. You're better off saving that for those two." She kissed you. "Just teasing you a little.

'Only a little, she says...'

"Anyway, I'm looking for breakfast. You're joining me, right?"

You nodded. "Yep, can't turn down good food."

The two of you got out of bed and dressed up, you held hands and left the room before going downstairs to attend a morning breakfast in the small restaurant area. When that was done, you left the hotel in silence, but happy and in love.

"By the way, when I umm...finished inside you, were you..."

"Don't worry, it was safe yesterday." She replied quietly.

"Okay, good. So, where do you plan to go today?"

"Might get a ride to Parm. Where will you'll be going?"

You shrugged. "Not sure actually, it'll depend on what Sara and Claire say when I talk to them."

"Cool. I'll see you next time if I ever share a moment like that again sometime."

"Of course, you take care, Fie."

"Same to you."

You shared one more embrace and a kiss, before Fie pulled away and she got a tram ride out of the Garnier District. Suddenly, your arcus phone went off. You took it out of your pocket to see Towa's name.

"Towa? I wonder what she wants." You answered it. "Hi, Towa?"

"Oh, hello, Y/N. Are you busy right now?"

"Not at the moment, I'm currently in Garnier District."

"Wait, you're in Heimdallr?"