1.WRONGFUl ACCUSATION

Start from the beginning

Edward sighted a few people and they wondered "Hey, Edward what happened to you?".

Edward biting lips,next sec took a grip"This is nothing i cooked octopus yesterday oil hit my face."

People:-"Careful with oil fries why are you so reckless? dude you are an adult."

Edward clenching his fist facing back,eyes filled with aggression.

Weeks passed, Alan's skin turned pale,laying on bed,taking medicines hardly,moving forward to seating position but couldn't.

     Sam's eyes teared" Don't worry mom, I will save you. Trust me I'll come back as soon as I can with herbs and gonna save my mother."
Alan smiled barely, unable to open her throat completely, in low volume. "yeah I know my daughter was great and kind hearted woman i love to have such a amazing and precious daughter like you."
Sam puppy eyes in tears🥺🥺
"Mom, you are the only family I have.I will do anything and everything in my power to protect you always and forever."

Alan teared in a low , weak voice.
"This is why I never worried about having you and raised you all those years as a single mother. I also have not dated and married anyone again because I'm worried how they may treat my daughter who is a witch and different from others."

Sam eyes filled with more tears than ever,eyes spilling tears,came close to Mom,holding Mom hand
" Mom  you don't have to do all that sacrifices for me but you did,now it's my turn to honour you on saving this once don't talk any more,save your breath."

"Bye!Sam baby Be careful out there,take care."

Sam 😊 slightly "Mom  I told you to not talk any more."

Sam taking steps in forest,trees,plants so many types and styles all over,staring at each,every plant on search of herbs.She venture towards woods, stepping up towards large  tree filled with orange herbs,took one of the herb of the tree,pointed towards straight ,"No it's not that herb."

"

Fig: Edward burned face.

Alan laying on bed leaned to the wall,having coffee,loud voices,loud steps
Hitting her ears do hard, weakened state turning even more sick  with sounds of it.
Loud voices hitting ears
"Witch die witch you killed all of our People,cursed witch we are gonna send you to hell towards your fuck man Satan" from town people.

       Weakened state, slowly lifting her arms getting up from bed.legs shaking down,held table as  support placing hands at their direction fireballs coming from hand,reduced to light sparks hit one guy hair another guy shirt barely living little burns.town people stepping backwards slowly.

(Her heart beat is so weak, lowly groans; she's in pain , unable to keep her hands up for a long time.)

Stone came from.Nowhere striked Alan head, bleeding,town people jumped into her kicking, punching every where.Edward grabbed Alan hair towards tree outside tied her with rope.came closer towards alan.Alan seriously looking at him.whispers
"You should have let me fuck you witch,now look at you."

She did Spit on his face. He rubbed his face by hands,with an evil intent eye gaze,hiding True self.
"Hey everyone kill the witch now."
Um yeah yeah voices flowing through Alan ears so hard, already in a weak state unable to stand,resist anymore begging 'Please stop please stop i didn't do anything to you or anyone idk what he said to you but he's a liar, rapist pig. " Sobbing so hard .
Town people insanely" Shut up devil's whore we suppose to believe whore of the devil. Just die with you killed our people.''

  Lightened stick with fire, torched  witch burning on her.

(The once peaceful town, now tainted by ignorance and blind hatred, bore witness to the unfathomable cruelty inflicted upon Alan in her absence )

  Sam taking steps towards home by holding herbs kept a joyful face. Her eyes wide opened, dropped down herbs,eyes filled with tears,heart trembling beating  so fast in pain  looking at ashes of her mother,piece of cloth lying to tree. 😭😭😭 Sam's eyes filled with tears, her heart trembling in pain like inner bleeding so hard she kneeled down 'Mom Mom Mom I was gonna come and save you why what kind of horrible people did that to u my sweet mother.'