Chapter 10: Shadows Unveiled

As the moon cast its gentle glow, Sakura's urgent call disrupted the quietude in YN's room. YN picked up the phone, her voice heavy with the day's turmoil.

Sakura: "YN, I found something about the Kims. You won't believe what's going on."

YN: "What did you find?"

Sakura: "The Kim's family have same enemy like us, which is Dead Gun's. Based on the information I got, the Dead Gun killed their Mother infront of their eyes. Mr. Kim actually only have 3 children they're Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung the other are adopted from different places and different days. Min Yoongi that's his real name, his parents were killed brutally by some guy tried to robe their house. Jung Hoseok, his parents killed his older sister because his sister doesn't wanted to be married with old guy just for money, and Hoseok were running away from the house after his sister told him to run before she died. Park Jimin,"

YN paused Sakura's word.

YN: "Hold on, Park Jimin? I thought he's twins of Taehyung."

Sakura: "Actually, No! So, Park Jimin he was abused by his parents he ran away to his grandparents but his grandparents died in an accident after a year, so he was lost didn't know what to do because he doesn't want to go back to his parents. Jeon Jungkook, he accidentally killed his mother he didn't do it on purpose, then his father and his older brother throw him in the middle of forest. So yeah, and about Kim I didn't get much information other then being a successful business man and a Mafia King. But I know for sure, he hadn't been playing around with a woman since his wife died other then your Mom."

YN: "Oh gosh, this world is so unfair and cruel for them."

Sakura: "I know, Kim adopted them when they're young, maybe around 8-9 years old"

YN: "That's it all, Eonnie?"

Sakura: "Yes, but if you want more I can dig deeper"

YN: "No need Eonnie, now I know the reason behind their coldness. But they're very welcome to me and Mom except for Jimin"

Sakura: "It'll take time for him to trust you guys, he went through so much since he's 2 years old, he already got beaten by his Mother."

YN: "Thank you Eonnie"

Sakura: "Anything for the Queen hahah"

YN: "Fuck off hahaha"

As YN listened, she learned about the intricate web of connections the Kims held in both the legitimate and underworld, leaving her with more questions than answers.

YN: "Today has been a rollercoaster. My mom and Namjoon's dad announced their marriage, and it escalated into a heated argument with Jimin. I also had a moment with Namjoon."

Sakura: "Namjoon, huh? Details, YN!"

YN: "It's complicated. He offered support after the confrontation. We might be on the same side in this mess."