Chapter 19

The loud voice belong to Mr.DurgaPrasad Maheshwari aka Dp. Dadi was shocked by his response not just her but others too were shocked, Ap who stayed mostly in her room, came out by the voice, Laksh who was  in his room, he too walk out.
"Dp ji.." dadi tried to say but Dp showed his hand, "you talk about traditions so much then you should also follow them, like drinking water from daughter's inlaws home is a sin then why do I see that your always here or try to poke your nose in our family matters, let me remind you once for all, your just Ragini's dadi, an outsider precisely so who the hell give you the right to talk about my daughter, I warned you earlier to not take Nandini's name too but looks like you didn't take it seriously".
Dadi was shocked would be an understatement, she never saw him this anger, it looks like she had call for trouble on her own.
"I, DurgaPrasad Maheshwari declare it, from now on I shouldn't find you or any of Gadodia family members in my house other than any occasion that too only allowed with an invitation and you Ragini it will better for you to concentrate on your studies or on the family and house which is your duty if your not interested in any of this then gladly go back to your home baadi" said making Ragini and her dadi eyes popped out in shock.
" Bhaisa, I had enough of both this dadi poti, laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante  (Some people only understand the language of force, not words)" said moved to Ragini and slapped her hard making her stumble but her dadi held her, "Sujata how dare you" said in anger.
"How dare you to even think of planning plotting against my daughter, you did enough damage in my son and daughter-in-law life, you think I'll let you go easy, I was just quiet because of Swara but now this is limit, don't forget I'm SM mother, I'll give the proofs to the police in which Ragini pushed Swara in river and she'll rot in jail" said in cold tone making them nervous. "Sujata you'll not do such thing, it will bring bad reputation to Maheshwari family too.. " Dadi tried convincing her but Dp cut her sentence, "you don't have to worry about my family reputation, we are there and Sujata you have my full support to do whatever you wish to, only because of Swara I was quite but now you'll face the worth of DurgaPrasad Maheshwari, so it's for your own betterment stay in your limits" said Dp coldly making them nod hurriedly.
"I guess Bhaisa mentioned clearly, to not come here again which means get out" said Sujata making her humiliated, she looked at Ragini one last time and went out cursing them.
Ragini was crying looking at her dadi, Dp, Ram and Laksh went to their office and Adarsh went to his office.
"Mom I don't get it why you guys allowed a psycho killer stay at home, I mean she is dangerous to everyone, if she get anger on me then she can try to kill me too" said Nandini making Ragini look at her with anger. "Nandu" said sternly shaking her head in 'no' for uttering about 'killing'. She pouted, "sorry" said, "you don't worry betu, till we are here nobody will even dare to think about harming you and you Ragini what you're staring at my daughter with that angry look haa" said loudly making her flinch. "Pari beta go and get ready for your office, Nandu go to your room, Ragini all the work will be done by you without anyone's help" said making her shock. "But chachi ji, me alone", "yeah alone, you're using too much brain in planning plotting now it's time for you to use your hands, and till your not finished with all the work your not allowed to rest or take any break in between understood" said sternly making her nod not having any option.
The whole day Sujata didn't allow her to even sit, the punishment continued for a week. Ragini realised that no-one will help her now, she updates her dadi about all the happenings. Her dadi came up with the suggestion to continue her studies that way she can escape work at home and also can  compete Parineeta in future.
______________________________________

In Canada, Sanskar and Nivi were discussing about going back to Kolkata for the paper work at Roy house, the elders too were present. Aarohi and Mahir were jamming at his house and she had no clue.
"Are you sure, you both are going to Kolkata" asked Nirupam in a serious tone making them nod, "but does princess know this" asked Anupam, "no papa and I'll talk to her today, if it wasn't important then I would never go back to Kolkata and if she say no then I'm not going" said Sanskar making everyone shock, "are you crazy Sanskar, we have worked hard day and night for the project, don't even think of it you get that, else you'll face one more punch" said Nivi her fist making him gulp, others chuckle. Even after 6 months, being friends actually bff still she keep threatening him of her punch.
"You don't have to Di" came a voice of Aarohi who heard their conversation. Sanskar stood up and walked to her, "Jaan I was about to tell you...", "that you're going to Kolkata", he nodded. "If I say no then", "I won't go" said Sanskar firmly. Aarohi smiled widely, "and you think I'll let you do that", she held his hand, "Sanskar I trust you, I know you're worried about my insecurities but trust me Sanskar they're just gone with your love, I know now nothing can separate us, right" said smiling, he nodded, kissed her hand, "I love you Jaan, I won't let anything or anyone separate us" said hugging her, she hugged him back.
The family adored them, "ahem ahem" came a voice, they broke the hug to look at Mahir. "Guys you both married but that doesn't mean you can romance anywhere you want specially when there are singles around you" said Mahir coming in between them. "Really buddy" said Sanskar raising his eyebrow, "well then I have a brilliant solution for your problem" said making him look in confusion. "Bri Aunty don't you think, Mahir should get married soon as he's already engaged what say" said with a naughty glint. "What" came two voices of Nivi and Mahir, "what, Sanskar's right, it's high time guys you both should get married now, even I'm super excited for my son's wedding" said Bri excitedly. Mahir and Nivi gave eachother look, "ok ok hang on, kids discuss with eachother and tell us when exactly are you planning to get married because everyone here are super excited for you guys wedding" said Adi.
______________________________________

@Mahir's home

Sanskar was running and Mahir and Nivi were running behind him, Sanskar was laughing, Aaru sat on a sofa with a bowl of popcorn, she was enjoying the show.
"Guys guys hold on yaar" said Sanskar huffing, they too stopped huffing. Nivi smacked a pillow on Sanskar's face, "not on face Nivi yaar" said Sanskar, "what, not on face, you idiot we are stuck because of you" said gritting her teeth, "exactly, buddy why did you bring the topic yaar" said Mahir.
"Cupcake what are you doing enjoying the show" said Mahir looking at Aaru, who had popcorn stuffed in mouth, he came and sat beside her took popcorn from her bowl, she slapped his hand, "bhaiyu go and take for yourself" said pouting angrily, Sanskar chuckled at her antics. "Seriously Mahir you're fighting on popcorn" said Nivi throwing a pillow on his face, "I'm in stress yaar" said Mahir in a sad tone trying to take popcorn but again Aaru slapped his hand. He got up huffing to get popcorn.
Nivi sat sighing in irritation, Sanskar sat beside her, circled his arm around her shoulder, "Nivi why are you so irritated, I mean you guys love eachother that too since childhood, you know him all you're life then what's wrong with getting married" asked Sanskar softly, "that's not the problem Sanskar, it's just that I'm not sure whether I'm ready for the big responsibility name marriage" said keeping her head on his shoulder.
"You're the most mature and responsible person I know, and about the responsibilities you guys are together in it, don't worry about anything just your love that's it" said patting her arm, she hmmed.
"So you're ready" asked Mahir, they looked at him, he was coming out of kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and other snacks in a tray, he had a hang  of chips around his neck. "How am I going to marry a kid" said Nivi looking at Mahir, Sanskar laughing side hugged her, Aarohi too started laughing, Mahir stood pouting.
______________________________________

@Sanskar house

Sanskar was sitting in his homeoffice doing work, Aarohi walked to him and stood at a distance.
"What happened Jaan" asked Sanskar without even looking at her, she walked to him moved his hand which was typing, sat on his lap comfortably, kept her head on his chest, she hmmed, he wrapped his hand on her waist, other hand caressing her hairs. "Jaan what happened" asked softly pecking her hairs, "Sanskar", "haan Jaan", "for how many days you'll stay there", "2 days and I'll be back to my Jaan" said making her look at him, he pecked her lips. She smiled widely, he pecked again, "I'll miss you" said in a cute voice, "I'll miss you too Jaan" said  getting up with her, carried her to their bedroom.
______________________________________

Mahir and Nivi went on a date which was arranged by Mahir, he sang a song for her then proposed her for wedding, she agreed happily. They informed the family and everyone were jumping in happiness. They decided they'll discuss about the wedding when Nivi and Sanskar will come back from India. They agreed. Sanskar and Nivi flied back to Kolkata the next day.
______________________________________

Sanskar and Nivi reached Maheshwari house at night, Sujata was happy to see her son after a month. She hugged him and then Nivi, others were a surprised except Ram. Nivi hugged him too, he too reciprocated, "how are you beta, how's everyone at home" asked Ram, "fine uncle" said Nivi. "Nandu is not troubling you guys right" asked Sujata , "not at all aunty she is such a sweet girl, but yeah you're son is a big trouble" said Nivi smirking at Sanskar, "excuse me" said Sanskar with shock, "excused" said Nivi shrugging her shoulder. "Go get freshen up, dinner is ready" said Sujata, making them nod, "Nivi beta you can use Nandu's room" said Sujata, Nivi nodded. Sanskar and Nivi walked upstairs, Sanskar collided his shoulder with her, "what was that haa, I trouble you" asked Sanskar, she slapped his shoulder, "exactly a lot of times", both went up fighting and bickering.
Everyone stood there with shock except Ram and Sujata as now they were used to it and they were happy, as their son is happy.
"Chachiji looks like Sanskar ji is again in love" said Ragini, "Ragini firstly it's none of your business and if you continue to poke your nose in my kids life then I think you need a reminder of the things you'll have to go through" said glaring her making her gulp at the mention of punishment.
"No right then go use you're hands rather than your not so useful brain, get the dinner fast" said, Ragini nodded and hurriedly walked in the kitchen.
They had dinner, Nivi and Sanskar were sitting together and mostly engaged in talks about business and Ram and Dp too got involved.
Laksh was looking at them with irritation, he wanted to be in the place of Sanskar, the time when Sanskar was not here,he forgot about Nivi. But now looking at her back and her closeness with Sanskar, he was burning in jealousy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Precap : Someone from Canada is in Maheshwari house.

================================

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned 🤞❤️