Chapter 9

Aru was in her room, she was staring at the bouquet and still had the letter, she read it, twice, thrice...... countless times, his handwritten, she wants to listen his voice, she knew he would approach her after his anger cools down. She have this feeling that he will come for her.
Her B.mom entered the room to see her immersed in thoughts, she had her eyes on the bouquet and the note in her hand, she look deeply, madly in love with her husband. She walked to the bed, sat beside her, caressed her hairs, "b.mom aap kab aaye" asked coming out of her trance, "jab aap khayalon mein khoyi thi tab" said, Aru blushed a lil and kept her head in her lap, "baat karni hai betu" asked softly caressing her hairs, she nodded, "b.mom I love him alot, itna ki main soch bhi nahi sakte, you know it I lost trust in love, maa or papa ko dekhe I felt love is painful and I don't want to get in that, I have seen papa suffering in love, maa has loved a wrong man and her obsession has cost pain to papa and me, after all that I wasn't ready for love, for marriage but then Sanskar entered, our marriage was under circumstances, maa emotionally blackmailed me and Sanskar due to his guilt but with time we fell in love with eachother. Even when I was supposed to marry his cousin my heart was always screaming loud that it's wrong but with Sanskar everything felt right. He proved to be the best decision, maa has ever taken for me and I'm grateful that I got him as my partner. He loves him unconditional, treats me like a princess, everything with him feels magical" said Aru, her eyes shined, they twinkle at his mention, that made her b.mom to believe that her daughter is happy and content with him, then what exactly went wrong. "Betu if you both were so happy then what happened, yeh duriya kyu yeh dard kyu" asked, her eyes turn teary, "b.mom if it doesn't pain then it's not love, that's what I learnt, our relationship is at the stakes because of our mistakes, Sanskar has really bad temper and he say stuff which he don't mean, it's just his anger that takes the worst out of him, he and his cousin got in a fight, and Sanskar asked me to swear that I'm not gonna help maa and Ragini to unite the family, the dp family believe that Sanskar has made Laksh get arrested in a false accusation which isn't true, I swear to him but I broke it and he couldn't take that and we had a fight where he said he doesn't trust me now and asked me to leave, so I came back here" said and ended up crying. Her b.mom understood the root cause of the problem, she consoled her, made her sit, gave her water to drink, after she calmed down, "feeling better" asked, she nodded, "accha if I say you something will you listen to it carefully and not think that your b.mom is not understanding your situation or your problem, will you betu" asked calmly, she nodded, "ok so you said Sanskar was anger that you broke his swear and he asked you to leave, tell me one thing, just assume if you were at his place and if he had done the same thing, broke your swear then what would be your reaction,what would you feel, what you would have done,take your time think carefully and answer" said. Aru went into thoughts, she pondered on her words, how would she feel, her b.mom studied her facial expressions, "batao betu, you would be anger", she nodded, "how would you feel", "betrayed" said Aru looking down, Sakshi held her chin, made her look up, "betu you too would feel that he doesn't value you or your words, that your swear doesn't matter to him, you would feel he broke your trust and you would end up loosing your trust on him, betu misunderstanding, fights and arguments happen in every relationship, just tell if same thing was done by your dada, me, your papa or mom or your Nivi di, will you not try to clear the misunderstandings and try to solve the problems, would you give up on us without fighting, I agree with the constant happenings you were confused, tired and just wanted a break but that doesn't justify your mistakes betu, we have taught our kids if you do mistakes then accept it, rectify it and try not to repeat, hain naa" said cupping her face, she nodded with tears and hugged her tightly, "I'm bad, I'm very bad" said sobbing, "no betu you're the best ok, but best se bhi kabhi kabhi galti hoti hai, we are all humans, we are tend to do mistakes but a good human will always stand up for his wrongs and believe in correcting it and my betu will also do it right" said, "yes b.mom thank you so much har bar ke jaise you have solution for my every confusion, for every problem" said holding her hands kissed on her palms, she too pecked her forehead.
The family was standing outside witnessed everything, Moni kept her hand on Anupam shoulder consoling him. They walked out, "dekha Maine kaha tha galti ek ki nahi hoti, atleast now Nirupam stop seeing Sanskar as villian, woh bhi apna hi baccha hai" said Adi, Nirupam didn't agree nor disagreed. Adi shaked his head, but Bri held his hand blinked her eyes in assurance. Mahir went out, he called Nivi who landed and was in car on the way to Rajeev's place, Mahir told her all the things happened here. Nivi too had the same reaction of her father, she just hmmed and hang up the call, she reached the place. She detailed them about all the scenario, Rajeev and Sara had the same opinion as of Adi and Sakshi, they told her to know Sanskar as a person first then do anything but also keep in mind that he is Aru's husband, they love eachother. Nivi know whatever she do it will indirectly affect her baby sister so she have to be cautious but that doesn't mean she will spare others they have to pay and that's her motive to come India.
Sanskar got to know Aarohi had received the flowers and his note, he felt happy, he would get her number if he try to not having enough courage to face her now so drop the idea, he would talk to her in person. Sanskar received the mail from ASR official for meeting, it means someone from ASR has landed in India, that was what he wanted.
He came down for dinner, saw his family waiting for him, Dp family were sad and gloomy, he cared least about them, sat with his family. Adarsh got a call, he received after talking he sat on his seat, "papa, chachu woh ASR ke saath meeting hai kal, unke CEO ne saare business associates ke sath meeting rakhi hai, woh apna business yahan India mein bhi establish karna chahte hai" said Adarsh, Sanskar heard everything but didn't react, he knew it won't be easy for him to reach his goal, he have to work harder and his ready for it. Dp who was in dilemma but he can't risk work or his business, so he nodded, looked at Ram, he too nodded in assurance. "Adarsh beta, hum study mein chal ke baat karte hai dinner ke baad" said Ram, he nodded, Nandu looked at her brother, it seemed he's upto something, feeling a stare he turned to find Nandu staring, he raised his eyebrow, she too mimicked him, he mouthed 'what', she too did same, he shaked his head, she too again did the same, he smacked her head, "papa", she shouted, Ram looked at them, "kya hua gudiya" asked, "papa bhai mujhe mar rahe hai" said pouting sadly rubbing her head, "Sanskar" said loudly, he looked at his father in shock, then his devil lil sister, she showed him tongue, "sorry" he said and continued eating looking down, Pari and Adarsh who saw the entire thing were laughing silently looking down, Sujata shaked her head, this what she does from childhood, even Ram knows what would have happened but he like always scold his son this what every father on the planet does. Annapurna was already sad, hurt her son is not at home, her husband is anger on her son, he is disheartened, but looking at Rp family it seem they don't give a damn, they are least concerned, not for once has Sujata come to her, to console, she felt anger so without eating walked to her room. Dp, Rp and Adarsh left to study room, Sanskar walked back to his room after pulling Nandu's hairs, she yelled again and run away, Pari was laughing, Sujata chuckled. Ragini who saw them was looking at Nandu in pure hate, only because of her, her husband had to face all the humiliation and her in-laws are sad, her Laksh ji is not home, he is not even picking her call, she tried to call her dadi but it didn't connect, she thought to go baadi visit her personally once. Rp, Dp and Adarsh are preparing for the meeting, it would be beneficial to them.
Next day, the men were all ready for the meeting, Laksh too was back, Adarsh updated him about the meeting, he didn't want to but as he's a part of maheshwari industries, he told him, he was as usual least interested but not to make his father anger more, he too got ready for the meeting, Ragini tried to talk to him, console him but he ignored her. Sanskar informed his parents about the meeting, after breakfast when he was moving out, "Sanskar" came a voice making him stop, he turned to see his mom, she walked to him, she feed him the 'dahi shakkar', he was emotional plus a lil happy, his eyes moistened, she wiped his tears, "maaf nahi kiya, par naraz nahi reh sakti kya karu" said in a low soft voice, she held her hand which was on his cheek and kissed it, "I know mom, I'm sorry and thank you, aapki good luck ki bahut zarurat thi" said, she patted his cheek and smiled. Nandu too walked to him, hugged him, he too hugged her smiling, she pecked his cheek, "all the best bhai", "thank you nanhi" said caressing her hairs, she broke the hug and said, "but don't think maine maaf kiya ok" said showing her finger, he shaked his head with a smile, pecked her head and walked out smiling wholeheartedly. Sujata wiped her tears, she know her son's suffering, Nandu sidehugged her consoling, Pari smiled at them, she admired their bond it's pure and warming. Ap and Ragini were looking at them with jealousy and hurt, Ragini informed her mother-in-law and went to baadi.
The meeting was held in one of the five star hotel, the meeting hall was arranged, most of the business man of Mumbai were here, Maheshwari's walked and were surprised with the number of people assembled, now they were lil doubtful about getting the deal. Sanskar walked with his great aura making everyone stop and look at him, some were jealous, some were happy while his dad was looking at him with pride. Sanskar and Aman his P.A got seated, they were discussing, Sanskar's eyes went to the maheshwari, Dp looked at him with guilt, Adarsh was happy looking at his lil brother success, Sanskar too smile a lil, Laksh was looking at him with pure jealousy as the attention and fame Sanskar has, he wanted that badly, at last his eyes fell on his father who looked at him with pride, Ram nodded his head like saying him, 'all the best', Sanskar smiled brightly, his family is on his side finally now he needs his wife on his side that's it.

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned 🤞❤️