Chapter 10

In the meeting room, everyone were discussing among themselves and suddenly all turned quiet listening to the foot steps of heels. They turned to look a girl dressed up in a formal business suit, hairs tied up in a pony and had shades on.

She walked with grace, had a stern look, went straightly to the head chair, removed her shades and kept on the table, her P

She walked with grace, had a stern look, went straightly to the head chair, removed her shades and kept on the table, her P.A Alex stood beside her. "Good morning everyone" said in a formal tone, everyone greeted her back. Some of them were lusting over her, some were mesmerized by her, some admired her. Sanskar had a poker face, no one can read his expressions, in his mind, 'she might be her sister' was the only thing came in his mind first but he didn't react. Nivedita observed everyone, Dp family, Rp and lastly Sanskar, but she was confused with his neutral look, he had no expression, no doubt he's SM, the youngest business man, mastered in hiding expressions. Nivi felt a lil good that her sister choice was not bad, for now only by looks, he's good looking, handsome and a charmer. She felt creepy stares and her eyes fell on Laksh who was staring her shamelessly, she got he might be the cousin of Sanskar and Ragini's husband. "Before we start with the meeting, I want only the people who are involved in the deal others can go out and wait" said sternly. Everyone were stunned looked at eachother, Dp asked Laksh to stay out which bruised his ego but nevertheless he walked out, Nivi smirked but hide it immediately, Sanskar observed her carefully not getting noticed, he saw the smirk, he know she's here to humiliate and insult Dp family and everyone who's the reason for her sister's pain, Sanskar was ready to bear every pain for his love. As said only the required people stayed, 7 companies were there for the deal, everyone, one by one started giving their presentation, it was Maheshwari's turn and Adarsh gave the presentation and last was Karma, Sanskar gave the presentation. Nivi observed all the presentation carefully but didn't react to any making everyone confused, Sanskar's presentation was mind-blowing which the people present there would agree immediately, everyone felt he would get the deal easily. Nivi was amazed by Sanskar's skills, he's the a great businessman no doubt, she gave them a break of 10 mins and she discussed with Alex.
"So gentlemen I appreciate everyone who has taken out time preparing the presentation on a short notice thank you for coming, not taking much of time, I would like to announce the deal goes to Maheshwari" said making everyone stunned as they thought it would go to Karma, Sanskar too didn't know why she said that, but still remain neutral, Nivi saw his expression but it was same. Dp was extremely happy, Adarsh and Rp too were happy but they thought Sanskar deserve it more.
"And to Karma" said, Maheshwari were happy now fully, others congratulated them, Sanskar had a small smile which was a formal smile, Aman was happy congratulated him. Others walked out, Nivi shaked hand with Maheshwari and then turned to Sanskar, "Congratulations Mr.SM looking forward to work with you" said formally, "Same here Ms.Roy" said Sanskar too formally. Dp walked out, Adarsh hugged Sanskar, "congratulations Sanskar" said with a smile, "thank you bhai". Adarsh walked out, Ram walked towards his son who was looking at him with hope, Ram just patted his shoulder and said in a normal tone, "good job", Sanskar was longing for his father's love but nevertheless he deserved it, "thank you dad" said with a smile, Ram walked out controlling his emotions. Sanskar too walked out, Nivedita who witnessed everything was thinking about happenings.
Maheshwari's were still in the hotel, they walked back to the room, Nivi who was talking to her dad updating him, heard a knock, she turned to find  Dp and Rp, she hang the call, "yes come in", they walked inside, "Ms.Roy hum aapko invite karne aaye the agar aap humare sath dinner karti toh humhe accha lagta" said Dp, Nivi was happy inside this was what she wanted a chance to enter their house, "No no Mr.Maheshwari no formalities, I mean it's ok you don't have to do that" said Nivi out of fake courtesy, "aisa koi baat nahi hai Ms.Roy humhe sach mein accha lagega agar aap aaye toh" said Dp, he was happy with the deal and it was his way of building connection with the clients, Nivi thought for a sec, "ok Mr.Maheshwari if you insist" said with a formal smile, Dp smiled, "thank you Ms.Roy shaam ko milte hai" said, she just nodded, Ram was silent he doesn't get into such dinner meetings, it's not his thing, he believes in hard work and honesty, if you have this two then no need of other strategies. Nivi saw him silent but didn't react or question, they walked out, Sanskar didn't come to her, she thought he'll try to communicate with her not personally but atleast formal but he didn't, she was thinking about all this, when her dad called her to ask what happened, she told him about the dinner meeting, he advised her to not get into any trouble even suggested to take Rajeev, Sara and Nikhil with him. She said she'll think about it and talk to them.
Sanskar who heard them talking about asking Nivedita for dinner, he know she would come for sure, as this would be a great chance for her entry in Maheshwari house. So not giving much of the thoughts he walked out of the hotel, the Maheshwari's went from there, as he was in lobby, Nandu came there, he was surprised to find her. "Bhai congratulations" said and hugged him, he reciprocated, "tumhe kaise pata" asked confused, "I have my sources" said with pride, Sanskar turned and looked at Aman, "I know very well about your sources but tum yahan kya kar rahi ho", "woh mujhe shopping jana hai toh mujhe aap ka credit card chahiye", "tumhare card mein paise nahi hai, main abhi dalva du", "nahi uski zarurat nahi hai mere card mein hai paise par aapke card se shopping karne ka alag hi maza aata hai" said showing her sheepish smile, "kiske sath jaa rahi ho, main aao sath" said giving her his card, "no no aap please apne office jao kaam karo, shopping aapki bas ki baat nahi hai" said, Aman chuckled, Sanskar glared him. "Chalo main chalu bye bhai, bye Aman bhai" said and walked away excitedly but collided with a girl. Nandu got stumbled by the collide before she fall, the girl held her, Sanskar and Aman ran towards her, "Nanhi you're ok, chot nahi lagi naa bacchi" said panicking looking at her top to bottom, Nandu held his hand, "calm down kuch nahi hua hai I'm fine thanks to her, thank you" said looking at the girl. Sanskar looked at the girl, "Ms. Roy" said in surprise, "thank you Ms.Roy" said in a polite voice, she nodded with a small smile, "you're ok" said Nandu, she nodded with a smile. "Kitni bar kaha hai dhyaan se chalo (he looked at her footwear) or yeh aise footwear kyu pehna hote hai jismein girti raho" said in a lil strict voice, Nandu pouted, "style hai" said chided, "koi style nahi comfort is important over stupid fashion", "Aman gaadi mein flat footwear honge, le ke aa", "aap gaadi mein ladkiyon ke flat footwear rakhte ho" asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow, "haan woh ek bar bhabhi bhi aise hi gir gayi thi heels pehen ke isliye Bhai hamesha extra flat footwear rakhte hai" said Aman, "tu jaa raha hai yaa nahi" said Sanskar in a  strict voice making Aman ran out immediately. Sanskar made Nandu sit on a chair removed her footwear, She was adoring her brother, Aman came with flat footwear, he made her wear that, she stood up dusted his hands, "I have not forgave you yet" said making him shake his head, "haan meri maa" said, she pecked his cheek, "bye bhai, bye Aman bhaiya" said and walked out. Nivedita who witnessed the scene understood his a gentleman, who loves his sister and his wife take care of the lil things, their smallest comfort keeping his male ego buckling up the footwear of girls which few arrogant men feel ashamed to do. The scene of him buckling the footwear made her remind of her Pops, he used to the same when she was young, he does that even now sometimes. They say a girl search her father in her husband maybe even Aru found pops in Sanskar and fell in love with him, was what Nivedita thought.
Sanskar took his phone, dialled a no, "Hello Raghu, SM baat kar raha hu, tumhe Orchid Mall pahunch na hai or wahan Nandini pe nazar rakhni hai make sure woh safely ghar pahuche agar kuch bhi lage toh mujhe turant call karna or ek baat dhyan se Nandini ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ki tum usse follow kar rahe ho" said and ended the call, "Bhai yeh Raghu ko Nandu ke peeche bhejna or usse pata na chale kyu" asked being a lil confused, "Ragini or uski dadi pe bharosa nahi hai mujhe they will definitely try to harm her, isliye Raghu ko security pe lagaya hai and you too Nanhi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye ok" said sternly making him nod. They walked out, Nivedita was at a distance but could hear them clearly, 'Ragini and her dadi', she thought for a sec and then smirked, she too walked back to Rajeev's place.
Evening the Maheshwari's were all set for dinner, they made great arrangements, Dp informed Ap about the meeting and ask her to get the authentic Indian food, she agreed and informed the same to Ragini who came from Baadi. Her dadi consoled her saying she will personally look after the problem called Nandini which gave Ragini a great relief, she got back to Maheshwari house happily. How can Ragini leave any chance to prove herself 'agyakari sanskari bahu', got busy in the preparation, Dp told Pari to check everything as he doesn't trust Ragini fully, she nodded understanding, and looked after the arrangements. Ram informed Sujata about the dinner, she was too least interested in such formal business dinner meets but have to treat the guests well so she helped Pari in arrangements.
Soon, Nivedita entered with Agarwal family making them surprised, "Agarwal ji aap yahan Ms.Roy ke sath" said Dp, "ji actually aap shayad bhul rahe hai maine kaha tha I work with my friends in ASR and she's my bestfriend Nirupam Roy's daughter" said side hugging Nivi, "ohh that's nice please come have a seat" said Ram with a smile. They got seated, "Nandu dekhayi nahi de rahi" said Sara, "ji woh kamrein mein hai, rukhe main bulati hu" said was about to go but saw her kids arguing like kids coming downstairs, "no nanhi bilkul nahi", "please bhai manjao na", they walked down. Sujata went to them, "kya hua behas kyu chal rahi hai" said sternly, "mom dekho bhai meri baat nahi man rahe, maine itna accha dhund ke inke liye kapade layi or yeh hai pehene se mana kar rahe" said pouting sadly, "Sanskar" said Ram, Sanskar shaked his head, "dad she got some cartoon tshirts" said annoyed,"bhai it's Tom and Jerry just like us" said Nandu gasping how he mentioned 'some cartoons', others were holding their chuckle, "exactly give that to dad, I'm not wearing cartoons" said irritated. Before they continued their fight, Sujata held their ears making them hiss, "chup bilkul chup, ab koi behas nahi chahiye mujhe got it" said sternly making them gulp and nod. Dp family were irritated with the unwanted drama, while Agarwal's were enjoying the show and even Nivi had a tiny smile, Adarsh and Pari were laughing silently. Nikhil started laughing making others laugh and Sanskar and Nandu realise their presence.

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story. Do read, if liked then vote and comment you're views.
Stay tuned 🤞❤️