Chapter 6

They got seated, "Mr. Agarwal I feel we need to give them time, they are pretty young for marriage and currently Nanhi has just graduated and come home after 3years, we just wanted to spent some more time with her and I guess she wants to pursue career and as far I know Nikhil has his MBA to complete, I just want to say they have lot of time to think about getting married and I assure you people Nanhi is not getting any other purposals" said Sanskar clearly stating the facts, Ram agreeing to him said, "Mr. Agarwal whatever Sanskar said is right, my gudiya has just arrived yesterday and we are not seeing for any other purposals, but like Sanskar said marriage is a huge responsibility and right now let them focus completely on their career", "I agree to you guys completely, even I don't want them to get into marriage right now let them built their career and when both of them are ready to take the responsibility then just tell us we will get them married, and I'm not here for marriage purposal, I just wanted to meet you guys personally and you guys haven't met Nikhil too personally so we came to meet and talk that's it" said Rajeev with a smile making Sanskar and Ram take a relief breathe, "haan hum bas milna chahte the aap logo se taki we know eachother better I mean marriage is not just two people even the families are involved right" said Sara with a wide smile, "ji aap sahi keh rahi hein, aap log toh Nandini se mil chuke hai accha hua aap log aaye issi bahane humhe Nikhil se or aap se milna hogaya" said Sujata, "Mr.SM... " said Rajeev but Sanskar cut him, "Mr. Agarwal you can call me Sanskar", "And you too don't have to be formal call me Uncle", " yeah uncle" said with a small smile. "So Sanskar why are you not into media I mean everyone are curious to know how does SM look like, they just know you're full name", "actually uncle I'm a private person, when you get into limelight people start getting personal with you, I just want people to know me by my work", "no doubt you're the SM" said in impressed tone making him smile and Laksh,Ragini and Ap jealous. "Mr. Agarwal aap rehte kahan hai, mera matlab hai aap ke bolne se lagta nahi hai aap India se hai" asked Dp, he saw Rp family has already agreed to the relationship then there's no way they would let see other proposals for Nandini as he thought to get her married to some rich and good marwadi family, he too loves her so he was looking for proposal and thought when he will get a suitable guy then he would inform to Rp family but things turn out. So whatever is happening he have to give his consent but before that he wanted to be fully assured about the guy and his family. "Yeah you're right Mr. Maheshwari we live in london, we are from India but when Nikhil was a kid we shifted to Canada with our family and as Nikhil got admission for London University for graduation, we located at London" said Rajeev, Ram knew his brother well so he didn't stop him. Dp nodded, "aap ki family mein or kaun kaun hai" asked Sujata, "actually Rajeev ki badi behen hai Brinda, she stays in Canada with her husband and son or hamare bestfriends Roy family jo ki hamare family hai they too stay in Canada" said Sara, "Mr.Agarwal what you guys work I mean aap log hume jante hai but hum aapko nahi jante" said Laksh with attitude which irked Rp family, even Agarwal's disliked, "ASR ka naam suna hoga Uncle is the partner in it" said Nandu firmly not taking his attitude at all sending him glare, Sanskar held her hand to calm her even though he too was glaring him but it's not the time to loose calm. "By the way who are you, I mean Nanz has never shown you, she has practically dictated about almost everyone of her family as far I remember she didn't say anything about you" said Nikhil casually not knowing how his words hurted Laksh, he looked at Nandu, even Ap was badly hurt, "because it wasn't important, he is badepapa's son" said Nandu looking at Laksh with hate, Agarwal's felt there's something wrong so to divert the topic, Sujata said, "aap log chaleye khana khane Pari beta chalo", Pari nodded, "arrey nahi nahi we will just leave" said Sara, "arrey aise kaise aap pehli baar aaye hai bina khaye kaise jaa sakte hai" said Sujata, "ji Mr. Agarwal or Mrs Agarwal Sujata sahi keh rahi hai aap log please hamare sath khana khake jaeye" said Dp, Sara looked at Rajeev, both nodded making them smile, "Ap, Sujata jao khane ki taiyari dekho" said Dp, Ap was uninterested, firstly as she wanted Dp to choose a guy for Nandini and she wanted her to get married now as it's the right age but after knowing she wants to start career, she was at delusional state, she wanted to decline the proposal but as Dp didn't say anything and so she have to remain silent. The ladies entered kitchen, Sujata and Pari started cooking happily whereas Ap uninterested and Ragini was furious with the constant insults Nandini was throwing at her husband, she was not stay quiet now for sure. The men were talking, Nandu took Sara for a home tour and also talk her in person. They talked and she showed her the house and lastly they came to kitchen, the ladies were surprised to find her, "aap yahan kuch chahiye aapko" said Pari, "nahi beta Nandu mujhe ghar dekha rahi thi or usse call aya toh main ghumte ghumte yahan pahunchi", "hmm yeh kaun hai" asked Sara looking at Ragini, "yeh Ragini hai Laksh ki patni" said Ap plainly making Sara feel weird and Ragini not for once greeted or looked at her, Pari looking at the situation said, "Chachi, Maa yahan sab kuch hogaya hai aap log bahar baithe main khana lagwa thi hu", Sujata felt grateful and nodded with a smile, "chale Sara ji" said, Ap went out, Sara followed her, Sujatacaressed Pari face softly muttered a soft 'thank you' making her smile and shake her head in 'no'. Ragini was highly irritated with all the happenings.
She too went out straight to her room making Pari shake her head at her drama. Ragini tried calling her dadi but the call didn't connect, sighing frustrated and Ap called her out to help Pari in serving which she did cursing in mind. The meal was a silent affair, it's Rp family and Agarwal who kept the interaction, soon they bid bye. Laksh couldn't control himself, he walked to Nandu held her arm, "you really hate me so much Nandu ki tumne Nikhil ko mere baare mein kuch nahi kaha and tumne mujhe badepapa ka beta keh ke introduce kiya, for god sake Nandu I'm you're brother, tum meri behen ho and you can't deny that" said with hurt and anger. Nandini had it enough, she jerked his hand hardly that he stumbled, Ragini held him, "Nandini yeh kya tarika hai Laksh tumhare bade bhai hai" said angrily, "Ragini stay out of it" said Laksh removing her hand making her confuse, "par Laksh woh aap se badtameezi kar rahi hai", "jo bhi ho it's non of you're concern so stay out of it" said sternly making her hurt and back out. He again stood infront of Nandu who was just trying to control her anger, "bolo Nandu why do you still hate me, I know tumne kaha tha meri wajah se Sanskar ka accident hua and he was declared dead", he stopped as Nandu saw him with blood red eyes,"but it was a misunderstanding and Sanskar is back now there's no reason for you're anger, won't you forgive me" said with hopeful eyes filled with tears. Ap was crying looking at her son hurt, "No" said Nandini loud and clear making him sigh and his tears flow, Ragini too was crying looking at her husband crying, she was glaring Nandu with anger and hate. "Let me rephrase it again loud and clear I will never ever forgive you Mr.Laksh Maheshwari and what did you just say I have no reasons to be anger or show hatred to you then you're highly mistaken, I have hell lot of reasons for hating you and fix this in you're head I hate you from the core of my heart, you get that" said Nandu with hatred, Ap came forward, "par kyu beta mana Laksh se galti hui hai par woh anjane mein hui hai or agar Sanskar Laksh ki jagah hota toh kya tum usse maaf nahi karti" said Ap making Dp sigh at her thinking, Nandu chuckled and said,"really badi ma agar aisa hai toh aap bataye agar Laksh ki jagah Sanskar bhai aake aap se woh sab kehte toh kya aap mann leti or Laksh ko Ghar se bahar nikal deti" making Ap taken back, "kya hua badi maa jawab nahi hai, main jawab deti hu, aap bhai ka yahin kabhi nahi karti or apni pyaare bete ko ghar se nikhal ne ka toh aap soch bhi nahi sakti chahiye woh kitna bhi bada gunah karde, kyu sach kaha na badi maa maine" said smirking, Ap stood silently having no answer. Nandu stood infront of dp, "aap se bhi mera same sawal hai bade papa agar Laksh ki jagah Bhai ne aake aap ko bola hota toh kya aap ek bar sach jane ka try nahi karte, aap try karte zaroor try karte, pata hai kyu, kyunki Laksh aap ka apna beta hai or bhai, aapke bhai ke bete", "beta hum jante hai humse bahut badi galti hui hai par humne kabhi Sanskar or laksh mein aise bhedbhav nahi kiya tum galat samajh rahi ho" said Dp, "seriously bade papa atleast khud se toh yeh jhoot mat boliye, chaliye aap ko aapke pyaare bete ka ek sach bol deti hu phir dekhte hai aap ka statement same rehta hai ya nahi",she then turn to Laksh, "so Laksh ne jo aake sab ko bataya tha ki Bhai or Kavita ek dusre se pyaar karte hai woh usne apni jealousy or insecurities mein aake jhoot bola tha, the actual truth is Bhai and Kavita were good friends and Laksh ne Kavita Di ko purpose kiya tha but she rejected him as she was already committed and she knew Laksh is a spoilt brat so she straightly rejected him which obviously hurt his ego, so he made up a story that Kavita Di and Bhai are in love or ghar aake yeh bol diya sab ke samne and just like that bade papa or badi maa apni bete ke pyaar mein itne andhe hai ki unhone bina soche ki woh sach bhi hai yaa nahi bhai ko ghar se bahar nikal diya" said making Dp stumble with shock even Ap gasped in shock and Laksh was shocked too that his little secret is out. Nandu looked at Laksh with a smirk,"kya hua Mr. Laksh Maheshwari soch rahe ho ki kaise how I know you're secret, aise or bhi bahut saare sach janti hu so apna yeh drama mere samne mat karna" said giving him hateful look, she moved to Ap, "aapko pata hai badi maa, Sanskar bhai ne hamesha aapko mom jitna pyaar kiya par unki maa bana toh dur ki baat badi maa tak nahi bani (Ap bursted crying out in guilt) toh ab aap mujhse yeh kabhi umeed mat karna ki main aapke bete ko maaf karungi or usse apna bhai manogi, jiski wajah se mujhe, mom dad ko bhai se dur rehna pada, 2 saal jo hum tadape hai woh main kabhi bhul nahi sakti toh Laksh ko main apna bhai nahi manti kabhi nahi", Nandu looked at the dp family, "so I guess I have made myself clear iske baad naa hi koi explanation naa koi justification dena bacha hai" said with a blank face. Sujata had tears remembering all the sufferings, Ram held her hand, Dp looked at Nandu and moved towards Laksh and slapped him hard making Ap and Ragini gasp in shock. Dp held his collar, "hume nahi pata tha ki tum itna gir jaoge Laksh, sharam aati hai tumhe apna beta kehte hue" said angrily and jerked him,"or galti humari hai ki humne tum pe vishwas kiya aaj Nandini ne jo kuch bhi kaha sab sach hai, humne jaane anjaane hi sahi hamare baccho mein bhedbhav  kiya hai" said with guilt and regret. He couldn't meet eyes with anyone after this so he just walked away to his room. Ram and Sujata went to their room along with Nandu and Sanskar, Adarsh and Pari were shocked with the revelation, somewhere they never doubted Sanskar as they know Laksh nature, but remained quiet, they felt bad for Sanskar that he have suffer so much due to Laksh, they just walked out without glancing at them. Ap crying went to her room, Laksh saw everyone leave, he was hurt with Nandu that she hates him and will never accept him as brother and also by his father statement, Ragini saw everyone left, she can't see her dear husband hurt and sad so moved towards him but Laksh left out of the mansion, even with Ragini trying to stop, he went off, Ragini came back to her room cursing Nandini for whatever she have done.

Hope you'll enjoy reading the story.Stay tuned 🤞❤️