Chapter 16 // Hidden Hunters and a Vampire Army

For about an hour or something, nothing happened.

But I felt a quick brush against the cheekbone and heard a short hiss throught the air and with a dubble foottap on the pavement, i alarmed Dean and Sam, that they would be here soon.

Hiss after hiss went throught the air. And not only two minutes after, a whole army of Vampires had surrounded a tall man with slightly curly, brown hair.

He stretched his arms out to either side and spoke with a self-confident dripping voice.

"So here we are. Let me guess, you're gonna burry me in the garden" Slowly sinking his arms, he looked the leader of the army in the eyes.

Who in turn looked amused. "You brought this upon yourself Klaus, remember that" 

"I never forget betrayal Marcel" Klaus looked slightly pissed at that moment "Remember that"

Just at that moment, a blonde girl appeared. But before she could speak, Klaus took the word. 

"If you order your man to kill me Marcel, you will be sending them to their deaths, that I guarantee. Let's end this Charade, shall we?" By the next words, he raised his voice. "Vampires of New Orleans! I am the Original Hybrid! I cannot be killed! Eternity is a long time, how long do you think, Marcel will stay in power? How long before some young upstart moves to take his crown? Perhaps, it'll be 'Fearless-Diego' when he freed his friend from the garden?!" At those words he turned and pointed on a young Vampire. Than he turned again and pointed at everyone in the group that was surrounding him. "But what if one of you revolts to release me, knowing I will be eternally in your debt. Oh I would pity those of you, who dared to cross me. I can assure you, your ends would be spectacular." 

After a short break, he turned once again to look Marcel in the eyes. 

"To borrow a trick from an old friend" At Klaus' words, Marcel narrowed his eyes in anticipation. "Whoever picks up this coin" Klaus hold a golden shimering coin up in the air "gets to live" He ended amused and threw the coin onto the floor next to his black boots. 

"Now which of you magnificant bastards wants to join me" By that time, Klaus got impatiently.

Marcel began to speak dangerously. "Anyone wants that coin pledge allegiance to Klaus, take it now ... Go ahead ... the choice is yours ..." 

A long silence followed, noone moved one of their dead muscles. 

Klaus clicked his tounge in annoyance as noone took the coin. 

"Take him" Were the only words that left Marcels mouth. 

Some of Marcels Vampire followers speeded to Klaus, only to get their necks snapped and spines broken. 

"Mmrrhh" Klaus spread his arms out again and on Marcels hint, the followers of Marcel threw chains at Klaus' arms, who looked in disbelieve at his chained arms and got utterly pissed. 

The Vampires who held the chains, pulled him back and Klaus landed with a loud thud on his back. At that moment, all the other Vampires attacked Klaus. 

Punches were thrown between a chained Klaus and mindless Vampires, till some oversized Vampire knocked him to the ground. 

Klaus laid there on his back with already ripped t-shirt, trying to fight back, but all the Vampires that surrounded him kicked him in the sides and stomped on his chest and stomach. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

~Coco