🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽 🅿🅴🆁🅵🅴🅲🆃 🅾🅵 🅰 🅿🅻🅰🅽

⇱00---00

"I am Groot. (To give a shit)."

00---00

(Rachel's POV): In Yondu's ship...

"That's figured it out?! We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless!" Rocket expressed his disbelief at what Peter had just explained earlier. "Oh, so you want to talk senseless? How about trying to save us by blowing us up?" he shouted. This made me shrug and reply, "It's an option. Plus, Yondu didn't mind it last time." Of course, Peter didn't like what I said and retorted, "That's because he had a soft spot for you!" I reminisced about the good times when Yondu forgave me for exploding his new ship, which was destroyed in the process. 

As I sighed happily, Rocket turned around and smirked at my agreement: "See? We were only gonna blow you guys up if they didn't return you.." He added, "And how on Earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count to five?" Peter wonders at us, 

"We didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan." Rocket turns to Groot and me, "This is what we get for acting altruistically." I nod as Groot says his normal, "I am Groot. (They're ungrateful and rude.)"

"They are ungrateful." Gamora says, "What's important is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar." 

"So we can give the stone to Yondu, who's just going to sell it to somebody even worse?" I mumble, not expecting a response. "We'll figure that part out later." 

"We have to stop Ronan."

"How?!" Rocket and I both ask. 

"I have a plan." I look at Peter as if he was suddenly a Kree, shouting Ganavian swears. "You've got a plan...?" 

"...Yes.." 

"First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan.." 

"No, I'm not. People say that all the time it's not that unique of a thing to say.." 

"Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan."

"I have.... part of a plan." Peter hesitantly told him, leaving me confused at how stupid that sounded, "What percentage of a plan do you have..?" Drax cuts in, always trying to be helpful, when Gamora immediately points out the nonsense he pulled in Knowhere: "You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere!" "I just saved Quill." "We've already established that you destroying the ship I'm on is not saving me.." "When did we establish that?" "Like three seconds ago!" "I wasn't listening. I was thinking of something else." 

I snort at Drax, staring at us all like a businessman as if he was thinking carefully of his decisions: "It's barely a concept." Gamora points out, and Peter agrees, "She's right; you don't get an opinion. What percentage..?" I look at Rocket, then roll my eyes. "I don't know twelve percent." "Twelve percent?" Rocket started to laugh; it sounded so pushed that I crossed my arms over my chest while watching him fake laugh throughout the conversation. 

.

.

.

"That's a fake laugh." Peter mocked and deadpanned.

Rocket denies it and continues to fake laugh at him, "It's real!" 

"I think it's pretty fake," I said, and Peter echoed my sentiment, "Totally fake." We were both looking at Rocket, who was denying that the laugh he just pulled off was fake. "That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my life because that is not a plan," Rocket insisted, sending a wink in my direction. I felt my tail wag and blushed. "It's barely a concept," Gamora agreed. Peter retorted in disbelief. "You both are taking their side?" "Yes, dumb-ass." I sassily spoke, looking at Gamora.