🅸🅳🅸🅾🆃🆂, 🆃🅷🅴🆈'🆁🅴 🅰🅻🅻 🅸🅳🅸🅾🆃🆂!

⇱00---00

"Delusional minds of stupidity"

00---00

Author's POV: Outside the bar...

Rocket woke up from Groot's arms after the Collector's place exploded. He noticed that someone else was with them; it was an unconscious Rachel, and Rocket immediately got worried by telling his friend to put them down on the ground: 

"C'mon, Rachel! Get up right now." He shakes her shoulders to wake her up. When Groot notices the female raccoon's leg bleeding, he tells Rocket, "I am Groot. (Her leg is bleeding.)" "Her leg?" Groot nods before smearing a bit of Aloe vera plant on Rachel's injury to prevent it from getting infected. This makes Rocket panic, and he quickly searches for something to stop the bleeding. 

His eyes land on a clean blue scarf that is on a dead man's body, and he takes the opportunity to snatch it and wrap Rachel's leg with it, "There, that should do the trick." Rocket calmed down a bit when a familiar groan echoed, making the male raccoon lift her in his arms to ensure she was comfortable. When her orange eyes opened up to meet Rocket's brown ones so closely that their noses were touching: "R-Rocket?" 

"No, it's the whitey. Of course, I'm Rocket!" Rocket snapped. As he sat her up while holding her, which was noticed by Rachel, she hissed a bit when she spotted her leg wrapped up: "W-What happened?" She asked, trying to push him off but feeling comfortable until they were interrupted when they both heard Gamora angrily stomping her way toward them: "How could I think Tivan could contain whatever was within the orb?" 

Rocket rushed towards the fearless assassin: "What do you still have it for?" The greedy raccoon asks, pulling on the bottom lids of his eyes in shock after what has happened, "What are we gonna do? Leave it in there?" Peter asks Rocket, slightly pissed by that suggestion. "I can't believe you had that in your purse!" The raccoon looks at him, who was also pissed. 

"It's not a purse; it's a knapsack!" 

"Technically, Peter. It is considered a purse for women AND men in fashion sense." Rachel elaborated, by supporting herself on Groot's leg, "Not helping-Wait, what the hell happened to your leg?" Peter panics, which earned him a slap on his hand from her metal paw: 

"None your business! Still, we need to take it somewhere else?!" Gamora nodded, "Rachel is correct. We have to take this to the Nova Corps. There's a chance they can contain it." Hearing her say Rachel's name without any nicknames was nice, but she still didn't trust her... yet: "Are you kidding me? We're wanted by the Nova Corps! Just give it to Ronan!" Rocket angrily added.

Peter Quill exclaims, "So, he can destroy the galaxy?" "What are you, some Saint all of a sudden? What has the galaxy ever done for you? Why would you wanna save it?" Rocket questioned him. Rachel answered for her human friend: "Because he's one of the idiots who lives in it!" Gamora gets in between Peter and the two raccoons from arguing with one another, "Peter, listen to me." She practically begs him: "We cannot allow the stone to fall into Ronan's hands. We have to return to your ship and deliver it to Nova."

After a little 'thinking' in Peter Quill's point of view, he nods by looking down: "Right, right, okay. I think you're right. Or! We could give it to somebody who's NOT going to arrest us, who's nice for a lot of money. I think it's a good balance between both of your points of view." Rachel shakes her head in anger and deadpans, "You're despicable."