The war has begun

...

Poseidon's Pov

I glanced at the Holy City far away, the time had come for me and my servants to invade the place and kill the Goddess Rhongomyniad, during this time many changes happened due to my intervention from the original plot, firstly I got the Holy Grail from the Sun King Ozymandias that Jalter had forgotten to collect from him. The poor her had totally forgotten about it and, when I reminded her about it her expression was quite funny, though I didn't want to bully her so I just collected it from the place where once the Mighty kingdom of Egypt stood.

The Holy Grail was covered in sand, as if it was no Divine artificat capable of fulfilling any wish including making anyone immortal or granting anyone Divinity, but a relic of the past, forgotten by the fading time. I quickly took it and stored it, After that, I focused on getting the required number of refugees for my quest, and achieved it shortly.

Now, all there is to this singularity is to get rid of the Lion King and her Knights, again I ignored the small group of Assassins, simply because I have no desire to fight their leader, a Grand Assasin, while I am nerfed, I will probably get a reward by killing the only Grand Assassin who is present in this singularity, but again I am not too greedy for extra rewards, when it means risking my potential reward.

Anyway, it's time to end the Knights of the Round Table for good and get over this singularity. Thus, I summoned all the servants in the Throne room, once they appeared alongside the group from the Chaldea, glancing at them I said," As I have said previously, today is the day we battle against the Lord of the End of the World, and her loyal Knights and crush them".

They glanced at me excitedly, Bedivere had a determined look as he glanced at the Artoria standing beside me, I stood up from the throne, looking at the pink-haired shield girl I asked," Is your group ready?", they gave me a nod, Ritsuka suddenly asked me," Lord Poseidon who will look after this haven?", I glanced at him and replied," Well, after we are done with the Lion King and her knights, this singularity will vanish, thus there is no need for anyone else to look after this haven, still the group of people chosen by Artoria will handle this haven during our absence which should be one day long".

Even if he expected this kind of answer, Ritsuka seemed disappointed, probably by the fact that all the people he had met would disappear or get to their original place once this singularity disappeared.

Meh, not that I care, anyway I quickly silent chanted a 9th Tier spell,' Gate ', a stable teleportation spell that creates a spatial Gate connecting two places, theoritically it can create a spatial channel between any two places, no matter the distance as long as sufficient Mana is used in creating the gate to achieve a Spatial channel between the two places. Thus once the Gate appeared, everyone who didn't know about it looked at it a bit startled.

Of course, our Gand Caster on a mission aka orange-haired Doctor Romani didn't forget to appear on a hologram in front of the pink-haired shield girl, aka, Mash, and say," This is a work of a True Miracle, it is an extremely stable spatial channel between two places like a wormhole! ", obviously this made everyone gasp in surprise. They glanced at me impressed, and with reverence in their eyes.

Astolfo asked me," Lord Poseidon?! You are a Magician?!", I glanced at him, it wasn't just me but everyone looked at him with an expression,' Are you stupid? ', after even if they haven't seen my attainments in the path of the Magic everyone here new that I was a Magician, though not the Magician defined by the Clock Tower who possesses one of the True Magics, but rather who can perform True Miracles without possessing a True Magic.

Astolfo glanced at everyone nervously and asked a bit surprised," Is it me only that didn't know about it?", everyone nodded, making him look in disbelief, I chuckled and then went through the Gate, Jalter followed after me, and Artoria as well, after that the rest of them came through the Gate as well, and once all of them have arrived here I closed the Gate.