The New Poseidon

3rd Pov

"Hey there, God of the sea", said Kojiro as he came closer to Poseidon," Thankyou", he finished his words and cut Poseidon's right arm, then proceeding to evade his other attack he skillfully cut his other arm. Poseidon somehow took a part of his trident in his mouth and tried to attack but only to be cut down in four pieces.

"You-You- F*cking Piece of Sh*t", he said as his body separated and he died. "Phew", said the Kojiro, with a tired smile he continued, "I guess winning for once feels pretty good, Huh?".

Everyone stunned looked at the winner who had killed the God of the Gods," The... of Ragnarok is... The winner of the third bout... Humanity's Sasaki Kajiro!!!", people started cheering while God's looked at this scene with apparent anger.

"Is this how I die? To a worm? Pathetic", Poseidon cursed at himself as his soul slowly started fading.

[Ding!]

"What the...", he said as suddenly he felt an intense pain in his soul," You dare attack a God's Soul?!!!", he shouted trying to fight off whatever was invading his soul with his fading divinity but it proved to be futile as all his remaining divinity easily got erased and he helplessly became unconscious.

[Connecting to the Soul Nuclei of the Master...Successful! New Master has been appointed!]

[Proceeding with Reincarnation Protocol Type 7...]

[Prospecting the ratio of Soul Fusion... Done! Proceeding with the final procedure]

[Soul Fusion of entities 'Poseidon' and 'Deepak' in the ratio of 4:6 has begun!]

[Fusion Rate...0.009%...10%...67%...100%!]

[Congratulations on becoming Master of the System of The Zero One!]

The new entity born from the fusion of both Poseidon and Deepak's soul opened his eyes and looked at the notification on the screen in front of him in confusion and shock and then grabbed his head in pain as memories of 13.9 Billion Years became as clear as crystal water before they again became clouded leaving only 10 million years of memories clear, which was actually much more what he remembered before, at least 10 times more.

'Poseidon? or Deepak? Who I am?', he questioned himself before looking back at the Holographic screen and then around himself, he found that everywhere else but near the holographic screen was a pure dark-like void which made his soul tremble slightly, yes only slightly, the entity who assumed himself to Deepak due to the higher ratio of his soul or to be accurate his will, felt more confident than ever, arrogance, pride and other such emotions filled his mind.

"Who are you?", he questioned calmly while looking at the Holographic Screen, the words written on the screen changed accompanied by an Androgynous and emotionless sound.

[I am a 'System', a being made by The Zero One to transfer all his powers and legacy to a suitable heir], the System Replied.

"Who is this Zero One you speak of?", asked Poseidon calmly with a bit of vigilance in his voice.

[Sorry master, but for appropriate reasons I am unable to tell you about it right now, you need to become at least Peak Universe tier to gain enough authority to access this information], it replied.

"Tsk", he clicked his tongue and then sarcastically said," So the same old,' Time hasn't come for you to know about it now ', sh*t huh?", he stopped his mouth before closing his eyes and thinking for a bit, then looking at the screen he demanded," What is your real Motive?!".

[I have already told you my objective, which is to give you the legacy of Zero One], it replied.

He snorted and said," Really? Is that so? How can I know I am not just a pawn for you or that master of you who might want me to get strong enough to be his container or something like that?!!", his words were straight without any hidden meaning, he knew what he did now was just stupid as this so-called system was able to invade Poseidon's Divine soul and then fuse it with another.