Okeanos Singularity

...

Poseidon Pov

Ritsuka Fujimaru, after returning from 2nd Singularity and recovering from all the injuries gets surprised when he wakes up a particular morning to find Kiyohime looking at him creepily which scares the hell out of him, surprised that Kiyohime is in Chaldea he reports to Romani and Da Vinci who attribute it to him making a contract with her in the first singularity that she managed to find her way inside Chaldea.

After some analysis, they declare her as an ally, and Ritsuka finds that Kiyohime is in love with him, she is a Yandere for him if one has to say. Ritsuka being Ritsuka doesn't cross his limit with her throughout the entire time she spends in Chaldea, which stretches further than the seventh singularity funnily enough.

Then they enter the third singularity together with Romani's guarantee that they won't end up above sea only to end up above clouds of the ocean and Ritsuka had to experience a near-death experience, thankfully Mash saved them and Kiyohime carried them to a nearby Island. After Romani got scolded by angry Mash and Kiyohime they ventured onto the island searching for life and found a dock.

There they meet David a servant summoned by Francis Drake and he invites them to the bar Francis Drake is present. They receive a surprise when they find that Francis Drake is a woman, They try to reason with her to save the world, but as a pirate who loved sailing ships and stealing how can she like the idea of returning the world back to what it was used to?

Ritsuka, Mash, and Kiyohime battle against her and David, In the middle of the fight Francis Drake gets attacked by an unknown servant and Mash saves her life. Seeing that he had failed in killing Francis the servant vanishes. Later on the night, while partying Francis gives Ritsuka the Holy Grail she possesses only for them to discover it isn't the grail they were looking for.

David comes and explains that Francis got the grail by saving the world, though he doesn't go into details in truth, the Poseidon of a timeline gets summoned as Divine Spirit in this era by unknown means guarding sunken Atalantis in a whirlpool attempting to drown the world, and Francis Drake defeats him barely to get rewarded by the Holy Grail of this era which chooses her as it's the owner.

The next day they went on a voyage in the Golden Hind, Francis Drake's beloved ship, and a few days later found an island where their ships became unable to move. After a bit of research, they find a labyrinth on the island. Francis being Francis couldn't control her urge to explore the unknown and dived in without second thoughts much to the helplessness of Ritsuka and Mash who follow her in.

There they encounter Asterios, the Bull of Minos, the Minotaur, and engage in a battle with him. After a hard battle when they had gained an advantage over the Minotaur when one of three Gorgon sisters, Euryale, a Divine spirit intervenes and offers herself to the gang only to realize they weren't after her. After the misunderstanding between them clears and they have a small chat the duo decides to join Ritsuka's gang.

(A/N: Normally a Divine spirit can't manifest in a place where the age of gods has gotten over, but Euryale and Stheno are special cases, despite being Divine Spirits they are weak as hell, weaker than even third-rate divine spirits thus they can manifest in the world.)

They sail again to encounter Blackbeard and the servants he had summoned. They also find out the reason Blackbeard is after Euryale as he is a lolicon and masochistic and wants her as his wife. After trashing his image among all the people present, he engages in battle with them.

Unfortunately for Ritsuka's gang unprepared for battle proves to be at a disadvantage and had no choice but to retreat. The next day they encounter a horde of wyverns and someone helps them by shooting them off from a nearby Island, they go there to meet their helper and find a talking steady bear claiming himself as Orion and Artemis who forcefully tried summoning herself in Orion's stead and managed to pull it off this feat.