Hao crossed his arms, "Did you fuck your friends before?"

Hanbin let out a small laughter, "Nah, I don't fuck friends. They just know cause I told them at times."

"So you only fuck strangers?"

"Used to." Hanbin corrected his man, as he stood up to take him by the waist, "Now I've got this exotic, sexy man in my life, don't need random hookups." He whispered in Hao's ears, "Just want you screaming under me, that's about enough."

Hao lightly pushed him. Shying out and looking away. He was good at provoking but so weak when it came to Hanbin. He loved the man so much, that those dirty words always chilled him to the core.

"So, shall I show you the outfit?" Hanbin asked, Hao looked at him, batting his eyelashes in affirmation. And that was the sign Hanbin needed to pull his man by the wrist inside his room, to start what he wanted- playing along the edge.

(A/N- Mature content ahead 🔞. This is intended to be BDSM-ish but not that hardcore. Still lots of dirty talking, Dom-Sub play and all. I hope you proceed with a prepared mind :)))

Hao did not expect to see the full sleeve tank top when Hanbin said 'outfit'. He rather thought about leather straps and meshy frills but the top with circular cuts on both sides of the waist was indeed a sign that Hanbin was first drawn in by that very waist. He offered tight leather jeans to tuck the top in, and Hao quickly changed into those- away from Hanbin's eyes cause well, he wanted to see the genuine reaction. He wasn't disappointed, when he walked out, flashing his waist through the cuts of the black top, Hanbin's eyes glimmered in desire. He pulled his man by the waist, touching the portion that was bare- in touch of cold air. The pants did their job well, hugging the curves of the thighs, shin and butt. Hanbin eyed him from top to bottom, Hao looked lethally sexy.

"I kept this for myself," The younger said, pulling the top with a pinch, "But it suits you so well, babe."

Hao added to the sensuality by breathing out on Hanbin's face that was literally inches away from him, "Told you, Sung Hanbin and everything that associates him suits me the most."

Hanbin smirked, starting his raid on the daring lips of his gorgeous boyfriend. He started groping the skin showing through the cuts, Hao had such a slim yet defined waist- envied by girls and boys equally. Even though their mouths were interlocked, busy sucking each other, Hanbin's focus was on the growing redness on Hao's waist. The imprints of his fingers there turned him on, he wanted to see it all over- Hao's throat, neck, chest and hips. He suddenly wanted to hold Hao against the walls, tied and left at his mercy, make him cry from pleasure, pain, humiliation. He wanted to take control of Hao's existence so bad- that it showed in the way he was kissing Hao's neck.

Aggressive and merciless.

"Babe!" Hanbin breathed out, "You wanted to play along the edge, right??" He carefully asked, "What if I want to hold you vulnerable, so much that you end up crying?"

Hao smirked, "As if you don't know what I like?" With a seductive whisper, he spoke on Hanbin's cheek, before licking a strip, "All in. I'm all yours to torture."

Hanbin could feel the twitch in his dick. Also, how dangerously affected he was by that. Yet, before losing the last bit of sanity, he asked, "Safe word?"

"Baobei." Hao smiled, as if it was obvious. Hanbin smiled back, before going rough again. He immediately threw Hao on the bed, going to bring stuffs of his desire. Hao watched, with eyes full of anticipation- he knew by then what a variety of kinks the younger possesed. Knowing that he deliberately fell into the trap- he probably provoked the madman.

Hanbin came back to him, then roughly kissed him. He also, with a single pull, took off Hao's tank top. Hair messy, lips covered in saliva, Hao sat there with his knees folded, but thighs spread, looking dangerous in those leather pants. And Hanbin, he completed the look by putting a thick choker around his neck, attached to a big, silver ring- the purpose? To put a leash on. It came with the choker though, built of the same thick black material. Once the leash was fastened, Hanbin playfully pulled it once, but it already ran through their veins- what a ride it was going to be.

Putting him on a leash wasn't enough for the younger, who, predictably, put Hao's hands in a pair of black leather cuffs. Those too were as thick as the collar, and on Hao's yellowish pale skin, it stood out so much! The cuffs also had a silver ring attached, and a leather strap was hooked in that, pulling which, Hanbin made Hao's hands rise up in the air, together, above his head. The elder's chest was slightly inflated at that, as his biceps rested on both sides of the head.

Hanbin liked the view, so much! He came closer to Hao, then gazed all over his face. It was uncomfortable with his hands held high, so Hao was breathing heavily. Hanbin brushed his fingertips along the sides of Hao's body, making him shiver. The metal on the accessories jingled, proving that the other was twisting his hands from the tickles.

'This is going to be fun!'

Hanbin couldn't contain himself. So he quickly grabbed a black feather tickler, making Hao giggle just by seeing it. His body reacted even before the soft feathers touched him. The younger tormented him by finally letting it touch.

Hao giggled, moved his body back and forth, the ringing of his laughter, clanking of the rings with hooks and the slow but noticable tent in his pants already made the other leak through his underwear. But oh, Hanbin had a long, long night. He decided that the tickles alone weren't enough. There must be some pain there, or else, the euphoric feeling of pleasure falls short. And what better way to inflict pain on your lover during sex than to clip his sensitive nipples before using the tickler?

He pulled out the same clamps he used on Hao at least five times by then. There was something in the way Hao's brownish nipples turn reddish pink after the clamps were removed. Something in the way they harden with pain, and then when Hanbin sucks on them and Hao keeps cursing- a prize, a fucking present. So that day, among all the 'new ideas' they were going to implement, the clamps were kinda OG. Hanbin clipped his lover's nipples, and then, tickled the end of the nubs with the feather.

Zhang Hao's whole body shuddered, his arms were shaking, and he was opening and closing his thighs cause his dick was also throbbing. Hanbin saw- how erotically helpless his man looked. Under the mercy of his ruthless abuse of every stimulus possible.

The pants- although perfectly shiny, were eyesores by then. Hanbin's free hand went to touch the surface, only the tented surface. Hao pushed himself against it, to press more on the younger's palm, to do what his own hands failed to do.

"Feels good, huh?" Hanbin breathed out on his lips while gently squeezing his hard on. Hao nodded.

"Words, honey. I need words."

"F-feels so good!" Hao stuttered. Why wouldn't he? When Hanbin was groping his member over the leather pants by then.

"So good what? Address me properly, or I'm gonna leave you here till you piss your pants." Hanbin squeezed so hard that Hao let out a small cry.

"Aahhh hy-hyung! Feels so good, hyung, when-" he yelped, "When you t-touch me this way."

Satisfied, Hanbin smirked. However, he let go, leaving Hao complain unclearly. He rather pulled the zipper down, and exposed his lover's leaking cock. Hao hummed as cold air greeted his hot, hard member. Hanbin took the pants off completely, then spread the other's legs to get a good view of both his front and back.

Even in that situation, he felt an overwhelming sense of ownership over that man- that body. He knew neither him nor Hao was pure- they fucked many others before. But he wondered, if after everything, he'd be able to share even a hair on Hao's body.

He only wished for Hao to feel the same way about him.

-

I know, I know, wrong cut here. But if I don't, this chap's gonna be more than twice the length of others. So, since I wanna write it with good details, please wait for the next bit in the next chap. You can always come back here and read from the beginning to get the idea as a whole yk :')

Hope it's not too cringe tho- sometimes when I read what I've written (esp smut) I wanna disappear 🫠