5. 쿠키

Having heard from Hanbin that he'd bring the host from the previous night home, Matthew immediately called his boyfriend to ask whether he was free or not. He didn't plan on spending the night with Jiwoong, however, since he got the chance, he didn't waste it. And Jiwoong too, told him that he was absolutely free for his loving boyfriend. Hence, Matthew went to prepare for going to Jiwoong's place. It took more than he thought it would, so when Jiwoong opened up, he looked salty.

"You're almost two hours late!" He complained as his boyfriend nonchalantly walked in, holding a moderate sized shopping bag.

"Yeah, you made it known by calling at least five times." Matthew playfully answered.

"That's cause I was eager to meet you." Jiwoong asked, "Why waste time if you've got an opportunity to come here earlier?" He sounded hurt, "Don't you wanna spend time with me?"

Matthew turned, cooing at how the elder was sulking. With a bright smile, he gave Jiwoong a one armed hug, saying, "Aw don't be sad, I'm here now, right?" He tried making the other smile by keeping his own smile intact, but Jiwoong still looked upset. So, Matthew opened the bag and took out a box full of chocolate cookies.

"I was busy making these for Yujinnie." He said, shoving the box on Jiwoong's chest, "Here, deliver it to him tomorrow when you get home, okay?" As Jiwoong took that box, Matthew took out another one from the bag, and said, "And this is for your parents."

Jiwoong looked at the box, then at Matthew, "You were busy making cookies for my brother?"

"Yeah. Last time we talked, Yujinnie said he wanted to have my cookies again." The man flexed, "He said I make good cookies."

"Sure." Jiwoong immediately agreed, "But where's mine?"

Matthew smiled cheekily, pulling out a third box from the bag, "Of course I have some for you, Jiwoonie hyung!" He gave it to his lover, saying, "Tada! Cookies exclusively made by Seok Matthew."

Jiwoong chuckled. He put the boxes aside, and gave his one to Matthew, "Go on then, feed me one."

Giving him a playful eye roll, Matthew opened the box and took a single piece of cookie in hand. He pushed it through the gap of Jiwoong's mouth who took a crunchy bite out of it. Matthew watched expectantly as the elder crushed that down with a pleasant look on his face.

"Seriously, Matthew. You mastered the art of baking cookies." Jiwoong said, earning a beaming smile from the younger.

"Yay! Thank you!" Matthew happily said, then went to take a bite from the same piece. Jiwoong stopped him immediately after he put one side of the half cookie in his mouth. And then, like the flirt he is, he brought his mouth to bite on the other end of what was left of that poor piece. The piece was already small, and both of them took big bites, so there wasn't much for Jiwoong to eat, and yes, their lips met as they were at it. Matthew closed his eyes in the shock of the moment.

"Mm, tastes better with your flavour." Jiwoong shamelessly said.

"Hyung!!" Matthew hit his arm, then shyly munched on his cookie. Satisfied, Jiwoong kept staring at his pretty face. He felt a tug of pain in his heart, because of his busy schedule, he wouldn't be able to meet this beautiful man as frequently as before. He remembered when they first got together, he fell for the cute and innocent charm of this man, and then discovered the not so innocent sides of him later on. Their relationship had always been so smooth, full of understanding and consideration. But would they be able to withstand the lack of time and communication that was bound to come?

"Matthew?" Jiwoong called.

"Hm?"

"The shooting will start soon. I won't be able to meet you everyday, or maybe call you every now and then." Said the elder. Matthew's face looked more serious, but the smile was still there. He put his arms around Jiwoong's neck, saying, "I know."