CHEMISTRY BETWEEN MONSTERS

Hey people. Not going to lie I don't have the inspiration to write anymore but I'll probably come back can't make any promises.

"Let's do this ," Jiho held onto his modified metal pipe weapon. He and Hyun were making their way back to 1408 - Du Sik's place .

       "What?"

        "I'll get Du Sik, you lead the kids and Ms Im out." He explained ; shockingly Hyuk had told them if they faced any peril the two should only Save Du Sik because of his ability to craft weapons thus tyimg up loose ends aka the kids. Because Du Sik was more important to them. He knew Eun Hyuk could be very strategic but his plan was cold even by Jiho's standards.

    Hyun Soo nodded agreeing with Jiho's plan, "I think you're right. But ..if things -."

      "Don't worry this will be a piece of cake ," Jiho said nonchantly but Hyun Soo looked at him with that blank face of his that never gave away his emotions.

     "Mr Mobster? " Jiho scratched his ear ,"what are you doing here?"

      Sang Wook looked at the teenagers and didn't bother to reply. He just stared at them as if he had  better things to  do.

         Hyun Soo's eyes turned black shocking Sang Wook and Jiho who was startled a bit.

     "I think there's a monster in there." Possessed Hyun Soo said and looked at Jiho with a gleeful smile it seemed evil , "let's kill it."

    Before Jiho knew it he was being taken over by his own inner monster his eyes turning just as darkk.

           "no." Dark Jiho looked at Possessed Hyun like a Stern parent . "Something isn't right."

   Sang Wook shook his head , "I really need a cigarette." Seeing two possessed teenagers with monsters speaking in them was not how he would chose to spend his day

              "Why?" Possessed Hyun Soo sounded upset with a frown.

               "You're being impulsive." Dark Jiho shook his head and sneered , "we don't know what's behind that door."

        A smile crept up on posseessed Hyun  making his way to the door  "you're scared." He looked at Sang Wook , "you're both scared aren't you."

        Sang wook grabbed the punk by the back of his hoodie and punched him in the gut snapping him back to Consciousness.

              Dark Jiho scoffed once he saw the fire behind the room Hyun Soo wanted to venture in , "it's important to be smart and not attack aimlessly don't you think?" He smirked at the two.

    Hyun Soo saw the darkness in Jiho's eyes and the dark smirk on the other's face.

       Sang wook sighed looking at Jiho  , "should I hit you too for the kid to come out."

     Dark Jiho raised his arms not wanting I be punched in the gut in this human form  , "don't. Geez." And in an instant Jiho took control again of his body

       Before any of them had a chance to react a fast grabbed onto Sang Wook pulling him into the room.

      "Sir/ Mr Mobster!" Hyun Soo and Jiho yelled out at the same time respectively. The two ran in after him by something past by them too quick for the human eye to follow.