BEFORE THE MONSTERIZATION

FOUR MONTHS PRIOR

     Jiho placed his hand on his waist looking around the apartment , "i can make it work." The room looked very run down but it had a nice view from the rooftop.

         He tried to be optimistic , he was lucky he was able to afford the rent from this place from his job and untill he earned enough money only then could he move out of Green Home.

                  "That guy is so annoying," Jiho muttered referring to the store owner in the buliding.

          He had tried to get a few food supplies and since it was convinent he went to buy from there but soon found the man's attitude as unpleasant especially how he talked down to his wife - who the hell did that ?

              Without paying attention, Jiho bumped into someone knocking their books fken in the process.

         "Sorry there." He quickly apologized kneeling down  getting the books

       "It's okay."

         Jiho handed the book to the owner and when he looked up he saw a guy probably a few years older than him . The guy was very handsome and attractive to look at.

           Jiho cleared his throat , "here you go."he handed the book.

       The guy adjusted his glasses and smiled at him , "thank you.  Excuse me, but are you new?"

                  "Yes. Apartment 1517."

            The older guy nodded , "i didn't see any family moving in."

            "I'm living by myself." Jiho got uncomfortable when he saw how the guy blinked behind his glasses.

             "By yourself?"

             "Yes." To steer the topic away and flirt with the guy Jiho smiled , "by the way ,  those books with you , I'm presuming you're a doctor?"

            The older chuckled , "actually a medical student. Lee Eun Hyuk."

           Jiho smiled and shook his hand , "Kwon Jiho." The two just looked at one without taking their eyes off each other.

PRESENT

      "What now," Jiho grumbled once he heard his phone ringing disrupting him from his slumber.

           He disconnected the call in favor of sleep whoever was calling could call later unless it was to tell him he was inheriting a bunch load of cash.

       The phone rang again and if that wasn't bad enough the new neighbor across from him was playing music so loudly.

           Jiho sat up and sighed , "Why are the walls so darn thin?" He looked around his small crammy room. He picked his phone up and scolwed once he saw who was ringing him.

               "Yes Mr Ahn? What can I do for you." His tone was dripping with sarcasm

         Don't act smart with me brat . I need you to come over , a client is requesting for you

              Jiho scolwed and scratched his hair, "I'm on night shift you know that Mr Cho" He literally was resting during the day because he was exhausted from his night shift , "I'm not coming in. Tell them to get someone else."

                  Hay! Listen the guy is a favorite customer of mine and already paid the amount , do it now and I'll have someone cover your shift.  Go to him I'm texting you the address .