MADNESS BREAKS

Kwon  Jiho

       Kwon  Jiho . He's so handsome 🥰🥰

"Mom?" Jiho cried , he tried to reach for her but he was stuck in his place , the car had overturned and now his was stuck under his seat.

    "Mom!" He called out but no response , "mom." He could feel the tears streaming down his cheeks , he cried both because of the pain and the sadness. 

     The reality of the dream then began warping into something else  and Jiho  found himself in a large white room , more precisely his old bedroom.

           He then saw a guy wearing a black suit with reddish black  hair. "Who are you?"

  The figure turned around and Jiho was shocked to see the person was himself . It looked like him but the person had some tattoo written in hangul on his neck .

         "What is this?"

   "What do you mean?" The imposter him adjusted his suit ,"I'm you."

      Jihoon shook his head , "no you aren't."

   A smirk reached up the imposter's face , "you and I are one. We belong together."  His voice echoed from everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

             Jiho shook his head , he didn't know why but he felt frightened very frightened.

      The thing with his face on its shoulders smiled as it's eyes turned pitch black  .  "You and I are one," the imposter mimicked his voice.

       Jiho gasped and ran out of his bedroom locking the door pressing himself against it when it started pounding against it.

         "It doesn't matter how long you hold out. You won't be able to keep me closed up in here for long." The dark voice chuckled from behind the door.

 .            Jiho immediately sat up panting heavily , he looked around and found he was back in his apartment, the take out he had eaten laying where it was. How long had he been asleep?

    "Fuck. That was one intense nightmare."

        He heard someone knocking on his door very harshly knocking on his door. Whoever it was sounded like they were not leaving anytime soon.

       "Yes . What do you - Jisoo?" Why was the older holding a bat. "Why were you knocking on my door like that."

           She looked around feverishly, "did you see that strange woman?"

      "What strange woman?"

    "The one who -," she looked at him , "your nose ...there is dried blood."