S2: 5 Child's Play

Start from the beginning

Lloyd let out another sigh and returned to his own little world. "Lloyd? Lloyd!" Kai called out as Lloyd looked back at him. Concentrate.''

Zane then stepped up. "Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively, but you'll have to focus. One more time." He encouraged as [NAme] rolled his eyes and Lloyd groaned.

"Ah, but we've been training all day." He complained and [Name] nodded in agreement.

"Lloyd, right it wouldn't hurt to give us a break." [Name] added and clasped his hand together. "Can we please have this off? You know, to let us catch up on beginning kids?"

The young boy begged but let out a defeated sigh when he saw Cole shake his head. "It's all to get Lloyd ready to face his father."

[Name] blinked. "Hold on? Then what does training have to do with me?" The young boy asked as Zane patted his back.

"We are here to train you for your other destinies. Two assist the Green ninjas through his journey. And the other we don't quite know, yet." Zane calmly said as he gave [Name] a warm smile.

"Now, in positions."

The two boys walked to the centre of the bounty dock and got into a giving stance. Lloyd yawned as the Ninjas came charging at him.

"Yeah whatever." [Name] rolled his eyes and motioned for them to bring it on. Kai was the first to attack, he tried to kick Lloyd but the young blond punched him away.

Lloyd yawned again as Jay and Zane charged next. "Ninja go!" [Name] smirked as a purple tornado was created as he jumped into the air, knocking Zane and Jay away.

Without raising Cole snuck behind Lloyd and knocked them into the air. [Name] watched as Lloyd spun the air, he had totally forgotten about Cole because the Earth ninjas slid his foot underneath [Name] feet which caused the boy to fall backwards. He didn't have time to get up as Lloyd landed in front of him.

[Name] groaned in pain as Lloyd got off of him. "You good?" He asked and [Name] gave him a plumper. Lloyd then turned to Kai. That was fun. Are we done?"

"Oh, come on, you two are better than this, what's on your mind?" Jay asked as he lifted his mask.

"Well ahh..." Lloyd then walked past the ninjas. "The latest issue of Starfarer just came in at doomsday Comics, and its a limited run so if I don't go out and get it, it gonna sell out." Lloyd then turned to them with a exited look as he recapped the last volume he had. "Intergalactic rouge Fritz Donnaegan was surrounded by the Imperial Sludge and if I don't find out if he gets out all right, I think I might have my own doomsday!"

The Ninjas then turned to [Name] who only shrugged his shoulders not carding or even understanding what was so important about the comic book.

Kai brows frowned. "The fate of Ninjago is on your shoulders. As the green ninja, you have a giant responsibility to tell. I'm sorry but you don't have time for such childish things."

Lloyd then walked away from the Ninjas and to the edge of the dock where he continued to watch the boys play soccer. "Other kids get to play and have fun. All I ever do his train." He sulked.

"We-" [Name] corrected as Nya came running onto the dock.

"Guys, there was a break in at the Ninjago City Museum of History. And the security cameras picked up you-know-who." She exclaimed.

"Garmadon."

Jay then spoke up. "We have to stop him before he uses his mega-weapon to start another one of his diabolical plots."

Lloyd then walked up to the ninjas excited as they turned to face him. His smile then dropped once he realised their answer with them telling him. "Yeah, yeah. I can't go, and it's safer If I stay here and train."