And Everything You Saw With Eyes Straight Blurred

Mark jumped as the door unlocked and Ethan jerked awake, startled. Dark opened the door and stepped in. "Good morning, little sluts." He called, walking up to the bed and pulling Ethan out by his sore wrist, swapping his grip to hold him still by the waist. Mark tensed, getting ready to run over.

Dark smirked, "Now, I've thought it over and I've decided I'm going to keep Marky here. I mean Ethan has pretty good stamina but he tends to pass out when I go too many rounds and it's just not as fulfilling without the screams."

Marks eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open slightly, he knew it was a possibility but he felt frozen in fear. Ethan started yelling, "Dark please please I promise- i- I PROMISE I'll never do that again. I promise, please Dark ill-" Ethan took a deep breath. "I'll do anything."

Dark hummed in the back of his throat. "I think you're way past begging for anything you filthy mutt." He dug his nails into his bruised waist and Ethan shook. He slowly dropped to his knees in front of him and Dark let him.

He paused and then looked up at him, "I promise, Dark. Please."

Mark shot up, "No Ethan, I'll be okay i-i want to be here for you." He told him, he wasn't sure that he'd be okay but he'd worry more about Ethan being alone.

Dark and Ethan held eye contact, both ignoring Mark. "Please, Dark. Ill- I'll do whatever else you want too. It'd just be more trouble, you know that.. "

Dark gripped Ethan's chin and spat on his cheek. "You're going to regret that but go on, show me what you got. We'll see."

"Mark. If you try anything I will break all 27 bones in your hand and lock you in the bathroom." Dark growled to him.

Ethan looked back down, trying to shut out everything else and pretend this was someone he wanted to touch. He undid Darks dress pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He wrapped a tentative hand around his shaft and softy stroked it a couple times, rubbing his thumb along the slit. Dark hummed approvingly.

He leaned closer and tapped his tongue against the underside of the head, running his tongue along the vein. Slowly he allowed his tip to slide in his mouth, having to open his mouth wide and cover his upper teeth.

He swirled his tongue around and pulled forward so his tip hit the back of his throat. He clenched his thumb in his fist, the only thing that would save him during this was the fact that he could suppress his gag reflex. He looked back up at Dark, seeing him watching and pushed himself further down his shaft, entering his throat.

Dark gripped the back of his head and pushed him down all the way, groaning at the squeeze of Ethan's throat around his cock. "Fuck." Dark murmured, bushing his fingers through his hair.

Ethan swallowed, trying not to choke and to focus on breathing through his nose. He stayed still while Dark held him there, gripping his hair tight. He wrapped his other hand around Ethan's throat feeling himself in there. Ethan's throat started spasming around him as he wasn't getting enough air. He stayed still as long as he could while Dark groaned and then let him pull back.

He gasped for air, saliva stringing down his chin and then hollowed his cheeks and started sucking. Dark closed his fist in his hair and fucked his face roughly. He pulled out before he came and groaned as he spurted all over Ethan's face, Ethan clenching his eyes shut as fast as he could.

Dark slowed his breathing back to normal and fixed his pants, leaving out the door. Mark looked up, having shut his eyes the whole time. He came back a moment later holding a hand gun and Mark stared at him, shaking, his voice caught in his throat.

Ethan stayed where he was, still and just staring at it. He pointed it at Ethan's head and they both went rigid.

Dark snapped his fingers at Mark, "Come here."