Part 5

Vaidehi's Pov

Thank God! Everything is almost done and guests will start arriving by now. I'm really excited about the event to get start and I usually get excited about every desi event.

I need to check on Vaishali Didi. But I have did it 5 times from now but still I want her to look perfect and the most beautiful bride ever! Well soon to be bride.

I was just lost in my thoughts and then Maa started shouting out my name.

'Arey Vaidehi! Idhar aao jaldi!!' I heared her shouting.

'Yeah!' I shouted back and ran to the backyard where all the dining stuff was setting up.

'Haanji Maa! Boliye' I asked her

'Vaidehi! Can you look for Pranav? Guests will startarriving by now I guess and we have to be ready so that we can start the function on the perfect time.' She answered.

'Okay' I said.

I wanted to see my didi but now I have to find that rich brat.

I made way to search Mr. Pranav Bhardwaj. I saw him standing near the lake and from his one side he is leaning on the tree and he was back facing me. What was he even doing there? I stepped forward to see him clearly.

His sleeves were rolled up and I could clearly his veiny hands. His body seems pretty masculine. His V-shaped body was faintly visible from his kurta. His body shape looks perfect. Does he goes gym? Maybe. But still never saw a singer's body to be that perfect.

Wait- am I checking him out?

No. No. Vaidehi calm down! Focus on what you are here for.

Why do i always get lost into him whenever I see him infront of me?

Again thinking about him?

VAIDEHI FOCUS!!!!

I stood behind him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned towards me and stared at me with his intoxicating brown orbs which made me feel shiver down through my spine.