𝟵

𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗮 𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲
𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢, 𝘎𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘢
𝟮𝟬

"I mean girl, you can literally just call him. He only gave you his number." Naomi, her bestfriend said.

They were sitting down at a local cafe, since she moved there the two friends had only met up two times due to their busy schedules.

"Okay but what if he don't pick up. Thats so embarrassing, everybody gotta die oh my gosh no." Maia said quickly.

"Girl shut that shit up." She said quickly. "You being scary. Just do it." Maia sighed before putting her hand on her forehead. "Bitches must work for Nike."

"Girl boo. Let me see yo' phone." Maia looked up, seeing her with hand raised out. She placed the phone in her hand hesitantly, watching as the smile on her face grew.

Quickly, Naomi switched to the contacts and scrolled until she found the name, Rashad. She typed something quickly before sliding the phone back.

Rashad

hey rashad this maia.

Maia gasped. "Hoe why you do that!" Naomi shrugged, a bright smile on her face "I mean shit you wasn't, all you was gon' do is talk talk talk talk. I don't wanna hear that, stand on business!"

"You irritating." She huffed, rolling her eyes at her. She took a sip of her drink before seeing her phone screen illuminate.

Rashad

hey rashad this maia.

been waiting on yo text, wassup?

"Look at what he said!" She screeched, flipping the phone to her bestfriend. "Oh yeah. He definitely wants to get married." Naomi confirmed.

Before she could text back her phone was ringing, his name popping up on the screen. "Why is he calling me?" She panicked, placing the phone back down on the table.

"Girl what are you doing, pick up!" Naomi mugged, Maia quickly did as told, clearing her throat before speaking, not forgetting to put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" She said softly.

"What took you so long to text me?" He questioned, making her scrunch her face up.

"I didn't know you was looking to really talk to me, i'm sorry." She apologized, Naomi shook her head, she had no game.

"I mean ian' give you my number for no reason, if ian' wanna talk I wouldn't have gave it to you." He replied dryly.

"My fault." She said, looking at her friend "I don't know what to say!" She mouthed.

"Say something!" She whisper yelled.

"What you up to?" She asked. "Shid' I was callin' to see if can scoop you. I'm in the area."

"Oh. Why?" He kissed his teeth. "Man I can slide on you or what? I just said i'm in the area."

She looked up at her bestfriend, who was quickly nodding her head. She put him on mute before sighing, "What do I do!"

"Girl say yes, you acting like we in high school! Say you like 15 minutes out tho." She said quickly.