Chapter 39 - There Will Be Blood

Mulai dari awal

At least it seemed that Puck wasn't joining the battle....

That's what the All Father thought at first at least.
_________________________________________
Ten Minutes Earlier ~ The Beginning of the Battle:

Puck moved to charge into battle next to one of his beloved childhood protagonists, only for him to pause mid step as a thought came to mind.

He allowed Ash to fly by him and engage in battle with Natsu and Exodia by his side as he sat down, cross legged, next to Yami Yugi who gave him a questioning look.

"Are you not going to join the battle?" Yugi asked in his usual deal tone.

Puck simply scoffed and gave the pharaoh a grin in response, "I should be asking you the same thing! You have over fifty cards in that deck and you managed to draw all five pieces of exodia? Is that deck even regulation?" He snapped back before closing his eyes and beginning to concentrate.

Yugi simply smirked at this before revealing his deck of cards, "Regulation? Last time I checked there were no rules in war." He replied calmly as he revealed that his entire deck held only pieces of exodia, Egyptian god cards, and pots of greed.

Even though Puck couldn't see, a small smirk still made its way on his face as his golden aura returned with full force.

"I fucking knew it...." He mumbled to himself, allowing Yami Yugi to guard him as he allowed his consciousness to fade.

Even though he couldn't see the notifications from the system or the system itself, he was still able to use his skills due to his connection to Dark.

He realized that the moment he summoned Red from his pocket inventory (a place he uses to store emergency summons in case of situations where he ran out of cost/mana).

So didn't that mean he could access his more lethal skills and summons without restrictions?!

There was only one way to find out....
_______________________

Odin had finally managed to restrain the orange giant using several Nordic runes and the yellow rat-like creature was on its last legs, along with its trainer.

Though the salmon haired young man, whom Odin found unbelievably annoying, and orange dragon were still in fighting condition.

Speaking of which, Odin had completely forgotten about them in his hurry to get rid of the nuisance that was the giant orange/brown creature!

This proved to be a grave mistake as an intense, nigh suffocating, heat suddenly engulfed the void.

It was to the point where even the elderly God was having problems breathing.

Odin quickly whipped his head around in time to stare in the eyes of two enormous red dragons.

The young man seemed to be concentrating an ungodly amount of fire magic into his body with enough intensity to cause the image of a great Ruby scaled dragon to appear above his body, and the orange dragon's eyes were glowing an ominous white as it's body went through some type of evolution, causing blade like fins to come jutting out of its small arms, its wings to grow in length and rigidness, and for a third extra large horn to appear on its head.

The All Father failed to notice Ash's smirk and the glowing bracelet on his wrist.

"Bet you didn't see this one coming, old man.... Now I've got a fire in my belly...." Natsu said dramatically, his eyes glowing an intense red color as his entire body is covered in an ethereal ruby red flame, scales now appearing underneath his eyes.