Chapter 94

Three days without a beating, and the child will scale the roof to rip the tiles

At night, in the Fu residence, dinner has just been prepared.

The butler sighed sadly.

The young master was still dealing with company affairs with Secretary Zhang in the study and did not go downstairs. In a situation like this, the young master has always put his work first, and he doesn’t like others to disturb him.

To get to where he is today, the young master relies on more than just talent.

In the past, he would always come down to eat a reheated dinner after finishing his work, and it was not uncommon for him to not even eat.

Although the butler has watched Fu Xiao grow up since he was a child, at this point, he can’t do anything about Fu Xiao anymore.

But after the arrival of Little Sugar Cake, he has changed. There was a smile on the butler’s face, the little guy, who just arrived home, will only serve dinner when it knows the young master is coming. Every day, before its time for meal, no matter what, the gluttonous Little Sugar Cake will go straight to the study, and cheekily grab the young master’s trousers, pull him down so he could eat.

It’s been more than half a year, and young master has been eating his dinner regularly, but as soon as Little Sugar Cake was away, the young master fell into his old ways.

The butler sighed.

He doesn’t know when Little Sugar Cake will recover.

The servant next to him cleverly suggested: “Young master Ning is in the yard, why don’t you ask, young master Ning to ask him to come down for dinner?”

The butler’s wrinkled forehead stretched slightly, and his usual serious face became a little gentle. He remembered that the young master treated this young master Ning a lot differently.

Maybe that Young Master Ning really has a solution?

The butler pushed open the glass door and walked to the yard. There were many cats of various colors squatting on the chairs, tables, railings, and grass in the yard.

Seeing him coming, more than ten pairs of cat eyes looked over neatly.

Even the butler, who often dealt with these little ones, was startled.

And that Young Master Ning was sitting among the cats, with a few kittens in his arms, was bandaging the wound of a black cat at this moment.

The butler looked at the familiar black cat. It often comes here to their house to play, and there’s always a short orange cat by its side. It usually looks very energetic, but today it looks sick.

The butler was taken aback.

The scene in front of him reminded him of the scene of Little Sugar Cake sitting among the cats.

Among the cats, Su Zening carefully bandaged Xiao Hei’s wounds scratched by other cats and asked: “How did you get into a fight?”

Xiao Hei said indifferently: “Some cats that don’t have eyes want to steal our territory, but I kicked them out.”

“Why don’t I like it?” Xiao Hei blurted out, and then quickly explained: “I mean, my wound is so dirty, don’t lick it.”

Silly Bai Tian looked at Xiao Hei with sparkling eyes and meowed sweetly

Xiao Hei also meowed in embarrassment.

Su Zening looked at the bandage in his hand, and at the heart-shaped tails of the two cats tangled together.

 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐭On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara