Chapter 27.2

Little Sugar Cake went to the company

Fu Xiao set off a little earlier than usual, the company recently discussed several major projects. In particular, Xingchen has recently vigorously expanded its business overseas, and frequently cooperated with foreign media.

Today Kong Linghe, the head of Lingtong Group, a veteran conglomerate in C’s media industry, will meet with him to discuss this cooperation.

This is also the first time that the leaders of the two sides have cooperated, and both sides attach great importance to it.

Early in the morning, Secretary Zhang was already waiting at the door and said to Fu Xiao, who had already changed into his formal clothes: “Mr. Fu, President Kong of Lingtong Group from Country C will be at the company this morning.”

Fu Xiao nodded and fixed the obsidian cufflinks on his cuffs: “How are the other arrangements?”

Secretary Zhang pushed his golden glasses and said: “Everything has been arranged.”

Little Sugar Cake, who was resting in the living room, opened his eyes.

Lingtong Group?

Isn’t this the conglomerate that will appear later in the plot?

Little Sugar Cake remembered it very clearly. In the original plot, after Fu Xiao had a car accident, Fu Wei took over the company’s affairs that were in turmoil. At this time, the person in charge of Lingtong Group came to discuss cooperation. Fu Wei was under a lot of pressure, and Feng Jiangming’s gentleness was his relief. The relationship between the two warmed up, and Fu Wei also successfully won the cooperation with Lingtong Group and won the approval of the board of directors.

Why did Lingtong Group appear so early?

Is it because the plot has changed?

Little Sugar Cake lowered his head thoughtfully. Having been with Fu Xiao for so long, he also knows how important Xingchen in Fu Xiao’s heart. From the beginning of his internship at Xingchen in college to now being in charge of Xingchen, in the past ten years, Fu Xiao’s life has almost only been about Xingchen.

On the contrary, Feng Jiaming is not so important now.

Without experiencing the car accident and being regarded as an abandoned child by others, Fu Xiao naturally will not attempt to make Feng Jiaming as his only spiritual support, and he will no longer feel any despair and pain after knowing that Feng Jiaming and Fu Wei were together, and even completely blackened.

For the current Fu Xiao, the Xingchen Group should be the most important.

The Lingtong Group, which only appears in the second half of the plot, appeared ahead of schedule. Is there any change within Xingchen? Maybe he should follow Fu Xiao to the Xingchen  Group to see.

The spirited cat pupil of Little Sugar Cake showed determination.

Fu Xiao sat in the back of the luxury Rolls-Royce car, and Secretary Zhang immediately handed over the tablet. Fu Xiao was handling the company affairs-related documents that Secretary Zhang had screened in advance.

Next to him, Secretary Zhang pushed his gold-rimmed glasses and reported the list of today’s work and schedule.

Fu Xiao stretched out his left hand——

He didn’t wait for him to get it, Secretary Zhang handed Fu Xiao cold water in the freezer.

Fu Xiao took it over and drank the cold water.