Chapter 71

Old Man Wu and Little Sugar Cake

In the library on the second floor.

Fu Xiao opened a corner of the curtain and looked at the white cat with a happy and sometimes excited face under the shade of the trees in the courtyard.

He lowered the curtains, then the cold man shook his head and walked back to the desk, and there was a half-opened flannel box on the desk. There is a ring lying quietly in the box. The ring is simple in shape, but it has an extremely rich design, like a cat stretching, surrounded by diamonds, and the whole ring gleams in the light.

Fu Xiao’s eyes flashed tenderly, he closed the box and put it in the drawer of the desk.

In a few days, the ring will be in the hands of its owner.

I don’t know if he will like it.

Then his cell phone communications rang.

Fu Xiao opened it casually.

Old master Fu’s voice came out from the other end of the phone. Old master Fu rambled a lot and finally said euphemistically: “Ah Xiao, after all, she is your mother. If you hate her so much that you don’t like her, you can just let her be on the surface, why make such a fuss and fall into disrepute?”

As the person in charge of Xingchen, Fu Xiao’s public image is also very important.

But it’s just a matter of money, so why make such a fuss?

Fu Xiao sarcastically said: “She spoke quickly to you.”

Old master Fu coughed uncomfortably: “Ah Xiao.”

Fu Xiao lowered his eyes, and irony flashed in his eyes.

The older Old master Fu gets, the more indecisive he becomes. Always dreaming of a harmonious and beautiful family, how could he believe Song Mingwei?

Thinking of Song Mingwei’s recent little actions he found out not long ago, Fu Xiao couldn’t help but sneer.

When there's a way to heaven she doesn't go in, but hell has no door, but she still comes in.

In that case, don’t blame him for being rude.

Fu Xiao hid the ridicule in his eyes, then raised his eyes towards the end of the communication and said: “Since you said it, I will naturally have a good talk with her.”

As Fu Xiao’s birthday approached, there were more and more classes in the company, and Little Sugar Cake was so busy, often having to catch up with many classes a day.

In the company’s training room.

The person, who is usually in charge of Little Sugar Cake’s training, smiles softly but in fact he is a very scary, and this physical teacher has something to do these days, so Little Sugar Cake was temporarily handed over to another teacher in the company.

That teacher is also one of the gold medal physical teachers, but his reputation is slightly worse than that of Little Sugar Cake’s original smiling tiger teacher.

As soon as he entered the training room, in addition to the teacher, there was a good-looking young man in the training room.

The young man is probably in his early 20s, slightly older than Little Sugar Cake, but much taller than Little Sugar Cake, with a sunny smile, like a big school grass.

The young man’s name is Jian Yun. He is preparing for his debut.

To be able to train with this physical teacher, Jian Yun’s qualification and background are not bad.