Chapter 72

Terrifying Existence

The old man’s pupils shrank.

When he was young, he was also an all-powerful figure. This kind of small gangsters is simply too beautiful to put in his eyes, but now, he is old after all, and his body can’t respond much anymore.

However the expected fall did not come.

The gangster leader glanced at them for a moment.

He saw the slim and slender palm of the teenager sitting across from them pressed on the table, and the teenager’s black hair flared. His ice-blue almond-like eyes looked at them casually.

It’s as if he didn’t even put them in his eyes.

The gangster leader snorted coldly, then put his other hand on it, and he put more force on overturning the table, while his eyes became more serious as well.

The table is securely under the teenager’s hand without even moving a bit.

The gangster leader insisted on trying harder, but it’s still not moving at all. Not even the soup in the three bowls of cat ears on the table was shaken.

The scene was a little weird for a while.

The gangster leader is also a muscular male adult, but because of too much force, his face is red, and his muscles have contracted. Opposite of him, the sitting teenager still had one hand on the table, with a relaxed expression and his legs dangling between the table and chair. He had an absent-minded look on his face, in stark contrast to him.

Fu Xiao looked at the teenager beside him with thoughtful eyes.

The teenager is so strong, then what about Little Sugar Cake?

The teenager felt guilty for a while.

Immediately, he thought of his poor, weak, and helpless cat persona, and immediately felt relieved.

He’s not Little Sugar Cake now. Little Sugar Cake is pitiful, weak and helpless, but he’s not.

So he confidently looked towards Fu Xiao.

Su Zening could help showing off.

He wants to let out ruthless words!

When he used to teach other cats (or people) as Little Sugar Cake, he could only meow meow meow.

So the teenager raised his black hair, then looked up, and his blue eyes carelessly swept the gangster leader and said: “Is that the best you can do?” The teenager’s original sunshine temperament became bright and aggressive, Fu Xiao’s heart moved when he saw it.

On the other hand, the old man on the side cooperated very well, and knocked his crutches heavily on the ground. Looking down at the gangster leader with contempt, he said with the extreme desire to pull hatred: “Little gangster, you’re nothing but appearances.”

“Smelly old man, you are courting death!” The gangster leader said angrily. The worst thing is the little brothers behind the gangster leader also showed suspicious eyes at him.

A great shame.

The gangster leader, who had never endured such humiliation, was so angry that he was about to burst into flames. He has realized that the opposite teenager’s strength may be very strong and he may not have an advantage in strength.

But he would never admit defeat like this.

Looking at the opposite slim and thin teenager, as soon as his eyes turned, he violently struck first. He stretched out his fist and swung at the teenager.