019

Kaylen Roberts (Kay)| 17
"The brother"
"You all I got for real"
Played by: @dudeIFoundOnPintrest

"So you telling me he just got pictures of you in his draws?" Journey asked laying across his bed, "Yea that shit was mad weird and  it hi no he knew I found em, he just an't do nothing cause his mamma was there

"So you telling me he just got pictures of you in his draws?" Journey asked laying across his bed, "Yea that shit was mad weird and it hi no he knew I found em, he just an't do nothing cause his mamma was there."

"Well thank God for Ms.Jackson" Journey replied astonished, "Nah for real I don't know what he could've done, but that nigga my best friend and ion want our friendship to end ova a misunderstanding."

Journey nodded understanding before speaking "But Kay you gotta think about why else would he have pictures of you? He a fucking stalker" she said making a gross face.

"I know what you mean but we been friends since I was six that nigga been with me for years and helped me through some serious shit"

Journey sighed and accepted that Kaylen was going to try to salvage their friendship no matter how uncomfortable the situation is.

Heaven & Heavenly Roberts (Heav & Lili)| 16
'The twins'
"We're in this together until we're not
Played by: @miaanmyaa

Heaven and Heavenly were sitting in the living room with their mother having an intervention, "Ok Heaven what's your problem with heavenly?" Jocelyn asked giving her daughter full attention

"Well let's start off with the fact that it's your fault that I got raped, then you wanna steal Elijah from me knowing I had a crush on him!" She complained while heavenly deadpanned her like she was the slowest person alive.

"Ok and Lili-Not to mention, why does she get a pretty nickname and I'm stuck with heav and Yall barely call me that!?"

Heaven started ranting on and on about pointless things and kept pulling stuff out her ass like a magician with them ribbons, heavenly started ignoring here and daydreaming about if she wanted to meet up with Elijah today or not.

The two of them got really close and heavenly started seeing him more then just a friend after those events happened, Afterwards it was pretty awkward and heavenly just went home afterwards but she wanted to go back today since that was a two days ago.