Day of the Great Devourer

Start from the beginning

The guys hurry to throw off stuff from the Bounty while Nya tries to steady the ship. Lloyd stays with her and (Y/N) quickly regains her balance, "No! Stop!" She tries to chase after the guys but her legs were shaky and she uses her hands to catch herself. The guys throw off anything that can to try and make the ship lighter. Kai even grabs Wu's teapot and hurries outside. "Nya, you have made a terrible order!" (Y/N) says to Nya a she hurriedly gets up. The Devourer then consumes the stuff as the guys watch. "Man, he sure is hungry." Jay notes. The power hums and Lloyd looks at the screens as the ship gets higher altitude. "The stats say otherwise." Nya says as she still steers the ship. "You don't get it!" (Y/N) yells, fear in her voice as she holds herself up with one of the panels.

"Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay says as looks out the window from the bridge. "That's what I was trying to warn you about!" (Y/N) states. The Devourer pauses for a moment as it sheds it scales and grows bigger. It growls as it shakes off any remaining loose scales then roars as it continues its pursuit. "The more it consumes, the bigger it gets." Cole realizes, "Don't throw anything else overboard!" He says, but Kai already threw Wu's teapot and it falls into the Devourer's mouth as it roars.

Nya frowns at the realization but then sighs in relief, "We made it to Scattered Canyon. Hold on!" She says as she enters the area. The Devourer continues to chase after them relentlessly as Nya makes sharp and quick turns to avoid the massive rock pillars, the gigantic snake having difficulty pursuing them due to its size. Jay jumps back in fright as a hologram of the Devourer jumps at him. Kai makes his way to the head of the ship then looks back to try and looks to find the Devourer is nowhere in sight. "Ah, we lost him." Cole cheers as looks at the others in the bridge. But (Y/N)'s grip tightens. "No. We didn't." She states with wide eyes as the unwanted presence gets closer.

The Devourer then appears in front of the Bounty as it dives and strikes it with the horn-spike at the end of its tail. It knocks off another thrust and ship spins out of control. The alarm wails as everyone tries to hold on. "Abandon ship!" Nya exclaims. The ship continues to spin and Zane jumps out of the way of the big screen as it falls onto the floor. (Y/N) creates an electrical-looking rope as she uses it to wrap Lloyd's leg and pulls him towards her as she holds him close. The ship makes contact with land and it slides across it before launching into the air for a moment.

Jay ends up flying through the window, breaking the glass and quickly manages to land on his feet. Cole runs onto the deck as he joins Kai and Jay to jump off the ship. "Goodbye, old friend." Zane says to the Bounty the jumps off the ship and summons his vehicle. Jay, Kai, and Cole do the same as Nya flies off in her mech suit with Lloyd and (Y/N) in her grasp. The Bounty crashes and the others stop and watch as their home powers down. They all feel the loss of their home as they mourn in their own ways.

However, they did not have long as the Devourer emerges from the ground. Right next to the Bounty. The others quickly drive or flew off to safety. They make it to a large rock that provides cover and they run to it as look back and see the Devourer grab the ship with its mouth then toss it into the air. They catch in their mouth and holds it for a beat before destroy it in one bite. "No!" The gang exclaim at the complete loss of their home. The Devourer roars then retreats back into the ground. (Y/N) holds her breath as she feels the Devourer's presence, but then it starts to move away and she lets out a soft sigh. They were safe. For now.

Lloyd's P.O.V.

It's gone. It's really gone. "Unh, it's gone." Cole says. "That was too intense. All that action.... Makes you so thirsty." I look to see Kai lying on the ground. Yeah. That was intense. "There's no time to rest. We need to warn people before it becomes bigger." Zane says, standing up. Oh, man. "Bigger? Bigger?! That thing in one big bite crushed our entire ship! We need to save as many as we can. Uh, uh, we'll find some kind of refuge, somewhere to hide. Ooh, the Serpentine Tombs. Yeah, they're underground. Sure, we'll be without sunlight for months, but they're perfect." Jay rambles. "And, what just give up?" Cole says back. "You know as well as I do, we have no chance at stopping that thing!" "Hey, stop it! Listen to your selves. Is this what Sensei Wu would've wanted? Us fighting? Running and hiding? Giving up?"