HeyIMadeANewStory!

'Sup, y'all?

I'm working on a new Wattpad story, and was wondering if anyone who is interested in reading it would rather have it chapter by chapter as I finish writing it, or if I should just post the whole thing all at once. Let me know what y'all think. Here's the first paragraph and the description:

Follow the story of two bodyguards, trained from birth in the arts of defense, who are instructed to indiscreetly keep each other safe from harm. Only their mutual friend, Delain, is let in on the real plan by "The Company." What is really happening is a diabolical plan at a scale large enough to make the Greek gods of Olympus quake in fear. As Delilah, Jonan, and Delain live out the life of three students new to Herlain & Warblins Academy, staying safe, experiencing new things, and learning about themselves. Delain battles her loyalty to her classmates and friends lifelong, and the place that hat taught her to fight and always been the place she called home. Jonan and Delain grow closer, sworn by duty to protect each other, and sworn by oath never to fall for those who they promised to protect. 

Chapter One: Delilah Alone 

Delilah sat on the edge of her bed, staring down at the chilling pattern on the carpet. The crest of The Council, surrounded by a brigade of different tools used in the bodyguard profession. As Delilah turned her head, senses peaked, ready for an attack. She took in every detail of the empty room, from the cold tile walls, to the banner on the wall with The Council's motto (Keep, Intimidate, Live, Protect) on the wall. Suddenly, from the ceiling dropped Delain, the masterful guardian of her lunch cookies.

Anygays, let me know what y'all think.