Chapter Thirty Six. (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Remember what I said." my dad says giving Alec the 'eyes'. Alec nods his head "Just give me a call once you are released from prison." Alec says nudging my dad, they both chuckle. My mom looks over at my dad. I notice the small flame in her eyes. He immediately stops and then he clears his throat. "Be sure to give us a call later Olivia. We'll be down in a few days to check in on you." My dad says helping my mom put his bags in the boot "I will daddy." I say as I climb in the front of Alec's car while he loaded the back with my stuff. We say bye to my parents and then we both drive off in our separate ways.

"How are they doing?" I ask Alec as he pulls the car in to Agnes and Arthur's house. He smiles "Better actually. Issac said they are making a great recovery, even though their wolves aren't developed properly they are responding to the treatment given." Alec says switching off the engine. A wave of relief washes over me. For a moment I smiled, Alec squeezed my hand reassuringly, we got out the car and walked towards the now open door. "Mommy!" Jett calls running towards me. I look down at my not-so-little boy, he looked much bigger, he was really changing and it was very noticeable, he wasn't a normal kid, he was the future Alpha. "Have you been a good boy?" I ask him, Jett nods his head quickly "Yes mommy, I've been training for the junior Alpha Games." He says with a smile. "Junior Alpha Games?" I ask. Jett nods "It's for all the Junior alphas across the region, every year they come together and they all compete in races and so on. It's on the Night Moon's territory. Winner get's a trophy, a medal and best of all. Respect" He says, he sounded almost adult-like if it wasn't for his childish grin. "When is it?" I ask him. "It is a while away, Next year summer but I know Bentley will be in it." Jett says smiling. "So little Jett here wants to train full time." Arthur says walking out of the living room carrying Eli, I quickly take him, even he had changed, his chubby cheeks were puffed out like chipmunks storing nuts in the winter. He was just so chubby! His blue eyes stared at me, I stared back, I noticed him smile. "He smiled." I say looking up at Alec. "No he didn't it was wind." Alec says. "No it wasn't he smiled." I beam, I quickly kiss his face. Alec took hold of him "Coochie Coochie Coo." Alec says. Eli scrunches his nose. I chuckle and I follow Arthur in to the living room, I spot Colton and Chloe both asleep in their travel cots. I walk over to them standing over them. Colton's hair had gotten a little darker and it definitely had grown a few inches. His fists were clenched above his head while he snored softly. Chloe's hair was more blonder now, she laid there peacefully, she wasn't making a sound, I just wanted to kiss her all over, but I fought the urge to. I sat down on the sofa, Jett climbed up next to me, he began rambling on about how much he had missed me. He climbed on to my lap and I stared at him, I could hear him but I was stunned. I never noticed it before but he had matured a lot, Alec's phone began to ring and he walked out with Eli still in his arms. "Is grandpa okay?" Jett asks me. I smile and nod my head "Grandpa is fine, actually he is better than fine. He's at home right now." I chuckle, Jett smiles "That's good, I was really scared. I thought you wasn't coming back." He says throwing his hands around me. "Oh Jett, don't be silly. I'm not going anywhere. Especially without Mommy's little man" I say smiling. "Good. I heard Nanna on the phone. Is Cooper and Theo coming back to stay?" He asks me. I nod my head, Jett scrunches up his little face in anger. "Jett it wasn't there fault." Alec says as he walks back in the room, he sits next to us both. "But it was Kieran and Kieran is their dad." He says angrily. "As an alpha Jett, you need to learn to be more understanding." Alec says walking in. "Understanding?" Jett asks. "You've got to learn you can't blame other people. You and I both know Coop wouldn't ever want to hurt Liv." Alec says, Jett slowly nods his head "Right." He says. "Exactly, now they are both going to need us to help them out. Okay Jett." Alec says looking at Jett, he nods his head. "Okay." He says. Alec's phone buzzes, he jumps. "Babe, I've got some business I need to take care of." Alec says standing up. "Can I come?" Jett asks Alec, Alec freezes "Um Jett, I'm pretty sure this would be to hard for you to handle." He says. Jett shakes his head. "I'll wait outside. I just want to come." He says pleading Alec. He sighs. "Fine, after we will check and see if Cooper and Theo are doing okay." Alec says putting Eli down next to me. Jett hops off my lap and then he runs to get his shoes. "Are you gonna be alright?" Alec asks me as Agnes walks in "She'll be fine son don't you worry. You just go on, get to work. I'll look after Olivia." She says with a smile. Alec beams at his mom, he quickly kisses her cheek. "Thanks mom, you're the best." Alec says. He kisses my lips and then Eli's head. "We won't be long mommy." Jett says walking behind Alec, they then leave closing the door behind them.