Chapter Thirty Six. (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Alec was on the phone when I woke up. He was whispering "When you find him. Kill him. Alpha's orders." Alec says putting down the phone, I open my eyes and I look up at Alec, I instantly noticed the bags under his eyes. "Morning." He says kissing my head. "How long have you been up?" I ask him. "I couldn't sleep." He sighs. "What time is it?" I ask him. "7 in the morning. Your mom came by while you were asleep. I told her you'll visit her and your dad sometime." Alec yawns. "Are you okay?" I ask him. He nods tiredly "Are they okay?" I ask him. Alec nods his head "Thankfully Luca and Jordan found them when they did, if it was any longer they would of been." Alec says before freezing, he couldn't bring himself to say it, he shakes his head. "As soon as you get out of here. We will be staying at my parents house until he is found and no longer a threat to my family." Alec says looking down at me. "What about Cooper and Theo?" I ask him. "They will be where they belong. At home with us." He says.

"Mrs Royal." The doctor says coming in. "Could I speak to you alone?" He says standing at the end of my bed. "It's fine. He can stay." I say. Alec takes my hand. I notice the doctors face was filled with sadness. "What's wrong?" I ask him worried. "I'm afraid you lost the baby. The damage inflicted from the crash caused you to miscarry." The doctor says looking at me through his notes. "What baby?" I ask him, I wasn't pregnant, it must of been a mistake. "You was approximately 4 weeks pregnant, we ran tests on you when you arrived I take it by your expression you didn't know." He says raising his eyebrows. Slowly I shake my head. "I'm going to leave and let you process this all. Once again Mrs Royal. I am sorry." The doctor says as he leaves the room. I stare at my belly. I feel Alec's grip tighten I look up at him not uttering a single word. His jaw was clenched. He lets go of my hand and then he holds me. "I didn't even know." I say beginning to sob. Alec kisses my head. "Don't cry Olivia, please don't cry." He says in to my hair. I couldn't help it. How did I not know? Would it of been different if I did? "I'm here baby. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." Alec says still holding me. "It's my fault." I say sadly. "Don't be ridiculous Olivia. It's not your fault." Alec says kissing my head. "I'm sorry." I say looking up at him. "Don't be, I just need you to get better. I'm going to make a phone call." Alec says letting go of me. He walks towards the door, he then looks over his shoulder, he gives me a reassuring smile and then leaves. I wanted to go home, being here was depressing me, I wanted my boys and my little princess. I stood up and began walking to the door, I pulled it open, the hallway was busy but I couldn't see Alec. "Mrs Royal?" The doctors says wearily approaching me. I sit on the chairs outside of the room I was in, he sits next to me "When can I go home?" I sigh looking up at him. He smiles "I'm not entirely sure. We're just waiting for your results to make sure everything is okay. How are you feeling?" He asks me. "How am I supposed to feel? I've just been in a car crash and found out I lost a baby I didn't even know I had!" I shout. "Please calm down Olivia." He says looking at me. I take a deep breath. "I want to leave, I need my family." I say with a sadly. The doctor looks at me concerned. "I'm sure once we have the results printed you can leave and be with your family." He says with a smile. I smile back and I head to my room to get changed out of these hospital gowns.

Later That Day.

The doctor came back with my discharge papers. "Now if you feel any different. Please don't hesitate, come straight back." He says looking at me and Alec. "Are you sure she is okay to go home?" Alec asks with a nervous smile. I quickly sign the papers. "I've got one person I've got to visit first." I say walking down the halls. Alec follows behind me, I came outside of the door which had 'MR CARTER' written on the white board, I pulled down the handle and I entered the room.

My dad sat on his bed. His bags were on the floor by his feet. "Olivia, are you okay?" My dad asks standing up as he pulls me in to a hug. "I'm fine dad are you?" I ask giving him a once over look, his face was more brighter, he smiled down at me. "I guess so. It was just the knock I needed, I'm going to get back to training. My wolf and I need to get back in to shape." he says shrugging. My dad looks over at Alec who was standing in the doorway. "It wouldn't be a problem right?" My dad asks Alec, he smiles. "Thats no problem at all sir, I'll have you all set up once the Mrs let's you out the house." Alec chuckles jokingly, my dad joins in, the door opens, my mom walks in, she looks over at me and smiles. "Are you okay honey?" She asks me while giving me a brief hug. "Yeah, I just want to get home to my babies." I say sighing. "It feels like forever when you're away from them." She says. I nod my head slowly. LAlec you look after my baby girl okay?" My mom says sternly looking over at Alec. "Yes ma'am" Alec says mock army tone. We all leave the room and we head out to the entrance.