intro

Nobody was prepared for the apocalypse that hit Hyosan. L/N Y/N especially wasn't. He didn't know what the future had in store for him or his friends. He especially wasn't ready for nearly everyone he knew to go psycho for him. That wasn't normal. But when was anything normal these days?

─── ─── ─── ───

Hello everyone! Welcome to yet another yandere story, this time based on the show All Of Us Are Dead on Netflix! I love this show with all my heart, it's probably one of the best shows I have ever watched. So I decided to make a yandere story based on this show because

a) I haven't seen that many yandere stories with this show

and

b) I'm doing some of my favorite characters some justice by not making them die. Because I'm still pissed off about them dying.

Just a heads up: there will be spoilers for the show on this book, so I highly recommend watching it first so you get the basic gist of it before you read this book. Most of the characters here will be yandere, as stated in the title.

This is also a polyamory relationship. Because why tf not.

There will be canon deaths and non-canon deaths in this story. So you win some and you lose some.

Also, Y/N in this story will be quite oblivious to his friends' actions throughout most of the book. He doesn't want to accept that his friends might be the cause of his other friends' deaths (I will include some of my OCs into this book, and yes, some of them will die), so he'll go through any lengths to remind himself that they aren't, even though they most likely are. He also likes to throw himself into dangerous situations because

A. It gives him an adrenaline rush and

B. Why the hell not?

Also, he's the type of person who will blame himself for stuff even thought it wasn't his fault. That might get annoying at some parts, but mostly he thinks this way because he feels if he could have done something differently, there would have been a different outcome.

I don't quite know if there will be a tragic or happy ending, but I'll figure it out as I go along.

One story that inspired me to make this fanfic is Darker Twist. It's an amazing story and the author is an amazing writer, so go check that out.

Also, please be reminded that these actions should not be re-enacted in real life. If you see someone acting like this, tell an adult you can trust or call the authorities if you need to. Having a yandere for a partner might be ideal in fiction, but it is not, and I repeat, it is NOT ideal in reality.

Comments and votes really help me get motivated to write more of this story. They are not needed, but they do help tremendously.

This book will mainly be from third point perspective with sprinkles of first point perspective in it from our reader and from our yanderes.

Warnings:

-Obsession

-Murder

-Swearing

-Non-con kissing

-Stalking

-Yandere actions

-mentions of attempted suicide

-mentions of self harm

Keep in mind that this is probably going to be the darkest story I have written so far. Season 1 may not be that dark, but I'm hoping it gets darker for season 2.

Anyways, that's it for now! If I forget anything I'll edit this part to include the stuff that I might have forgotten. Anyways, the playlist will be updated later and the first part will be uploaded shortly after that. I've already pre-written out the first two chapters of the book (three, technically), so all I need to do is proof-read them and we're good!!

When I finish season 1, this book will be marked as 'Completed' until we get season 2, and then I'll start writing that season. I'm also learning Korean, so if I don't use some terms correctly in the story, please do not come for me.

That's all and I'll see you later! Peace!