Chapter 58

Chapter 58

My shoulders ached as my arms were pushed behind my back where Wayne tightened a soft, long piece of cloth around my wrists, hoping it was going to be enough to restrain me. It was one of the winter scarfs that he had in his closet, perfect to tie me up with.

I chuckled at him when he released my tied hands, "It's not like I'm going to claw you with my hands. You could have left them free."

"Maybe..." He came in front of me and grabbed about scarf to wrap around my mouth, forbidding me to bite him and drink his blood. "But I would rather live. Plus, there will be more joy watching you whimper for pleasure while you're all tied up and to my mercy." His intentions changed.

My jaw hung open wide, "I thought you didn't want me to hurt you."

"And that." He rolled the length of the scarf before bringing it to my mouth.

"I swear to god if you even think of teasing me in any way or form, I'll destroy you." I threatened him with a monstrous tone. "I'm only doing this so you're comfortable."

"Mhmm..." He trailed off. "Thats enough threats for one day." The corner of his lips curled into a stiff smile as he wrapped the cloth around my mouth, silencing me down and gagging me. He pulled the ends of the cloth behind my head and tightened a tight knot.

My hair bunched up around my face while the feeling of being completely bound to Wayne washed over my body. Hmm. This was certainly something new and interesting. I breathed through my nose heavily, trying to get used to it for the next couple minutes—or hour.

I wasn't sure.

Wayne gave me the biggest grin I had seen on him for a while. He stood up from the bed and towered over me while I sat up straight, staring at him with deathly and threatening glares. I knew what went in his head and the games he enjoyed playing. A while was more than enough to understand him. He found pleasure in making me submit to his orders and commands, he enjoyed watching me wither underneath him as he would fuck me and I knew that all. And I enjoyed it just as much as he did.

But with the cloth over my mouth and with the new urges deep inside me, I felt unsure, even scared of what I would do to him if the cloth came off.

He unbuttoned his clothes, removing them from his body and my eyes trailed across the bunched up muscles and the think veins throbbing all over his biceps. My mouth watered a little as I finally caught a sight of nakedness under dim light.

I had been yearning to have him between my legs, for letting him overpower me, fuck me till my legs would quiver out of pleasure, to let him remind me of all the things he used to do with me. I wanted him between my legs, tearing through my folds, pounding into me, filling me up to the brim and repeating it all over and over again till the night wouldn't come to an end and till the bloodlust would finally take off from my head.

Maybe this was the answer. Maybe I could stop. Maybe all I needed was Wayne and his flesh against mine. Maybe I could control myself after tonight.

I didn't think too hard and instead, I let myself free.

He snaked his hand over the back of my neck, removing my hair from in between the cloth so he could grab it easily whenever he wanted to. "Let's go over some rules."

I stared at him wildly. What did he just say?

"Yes, some rules, Clara. I know you don't want to be controlled but too bad, I'm in control now and you're going to do everything I want you to do," He traced his finger over my bare cheek and the wolf inside me purred at him. "Even your wolf wants to submit."

He placed a hand over my chest and pushed me over the bed till I lay still underneath his body. Piece by piece, he removed everything from my body till I was bare in front of him. The last cloth he removed was my underwear and he drew it slowly out from between my legs. My body tensed and my nerves jumbled when he placed a hand on my inner thigh, almost touching my bare sex.

He leaned inward and drew kisses from underneath my ear and to over my chest, leaving a trail of his saliva. My nipples tightened and turned hard as he rolled one between his fingers.

His mouth remained in between my neck when he left a deep bite over it, causing me to remember the time he had marked me. My muffles moans filled up the room. I pushed my hips forward, yearning for more and for to have it quicker but he didn't respond to my movements, instead he moved at his own pace, only satisfying himself.

"Do you remember when I first fucked you?" He asked before running his tongue over my collarbone. "You enjoyed every bit of it and watching you now, there's truly no difference in what you want. Me." He grinned, pride in his eyes.

Wayne was correct, I felt for him the same way as I felt a year ago. Nothing had changed, only that my love had grown more for him. Then, it was just about sex and now, it was more than that.

Yes.

He drew a nipple into his mouth and I clutched the sheets behind my back as his teeth brushed against my sensitive flesh. More heavy breaths and I felt as if I was beginning to succumb, to him. Heat rushed to my core and my clit throbbed as I moaned behind the cloth around my mouth.

More.

More.

More.

He bit hard on my breast before wrapping his hand roughly around it and rising up to glance at me. My eyes connected with his lustful ones and I plead hard.

"You just want my cock, don't you?" He asked, pouting and fisting his cock against my leg. I nodded my head and he began chuckling, "That's the last thing you're going to get, kitten. I am going to make you burn for me and unless you are dying for me, you won't get me." My pussy clenched at his words and I moved my hips underneath him.

He pushed me back over the bed, in the middle where he spread my legs wide enough for him to have all of me. I fisted the sheet behind my back and held it in my hands as he moved his finger over every inch of my body, especially in between my legs. Tension built up inside me quickly and every time his fingers brushed over my pussy, I throbbed but his hand didn't stay at one place.

Please.

I panted hard at the torture I set myself up with it.

Read the full book Patreon, or on my Inkitt Subscription.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Inkitt: https://www.inkitt.com/miakerr/subscriptions