Chapter 42

Chapter 42

For a long minute, I stared at the ceiling above me, admiring the lines and the curves while hoping the heat within me would disappear by itself. I had stripped myself naked, left nothing on my body, not even my underwear. My lower ached with desire and I felt my heart racing as I tossed and turned around. Naturally, female wolves—omegas, had more heat within themselves compared to other wolves. It was something I had to live for forever.

Straying away from Wayne was the quickest way to relieve some of the ache but it was still there, between my legs, troubling me like never, forcing me to let my mate inside the room and spread my legs for him.

My eyes became heavy and I tossed aside the blanket, nearly dropping it to the floor. Fingers raced over my lower and I blew out a hot breath before touching myself.

Everything ached.

I pulled my legs up, spreading them further apart while my free hand moved over to my breasts. My nipples tightened and I pressed them between my fingers while rubbing my pussy from the top.

My body was warm, as hot as it could get. I was going to be drenched in seconds if I didn't touch myself.

I imagined my lips against Wayne's, kissing him hungrily, having him devour me while then nothing could stop either of us. I pushed aside all the thoughts for the moment and only remembered the moments we had shared in private, the intimacy, the rough sex, the way he had bred me and the way he used to fuck me.

Wetness dripped out of my hole and as I continued to imagine. Soft whimpers left my throat and I tightened my hand around my breast.

My back arched when I slipped a finger inside myself. My muscles clenched around me and soaked my finger. My lips parted and I gasped while hammering my finger in and out of me. Heavily breathing, I thrust my hips forward and went in deeper and fast, imaging as if Wayne was inside of me.

The sensation grew, the heat collected around my abdomen, preparing to release. The tension coiled tight deep between my legs. My heavy breaths and whimpers filled up the silence inside the room.

Moments later, I came.

My body convulsed and my legs spasmed before I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling, still only imaging Wayne and how deeply I wished he had been between my legs instead of my fingers.

The orgasm lasted for a couple of seconds but it was far more than enough for the heat inside me to die down for a while. I no longer felt hot and furious, instead, I could breathe again.

It was a quick fix.

I laid on the bed for a few minutes, collecting myself before a thought ran across my mind. Finally, I was able to think and when I did, I thought hard and fast.

I seized my clothes off from the floor and quickly forced my arms and legs inside them, dressing up as swiftly as I could. I threw my hair over my shoulders and fixed myself before walking out of the room and heading straight into Wayne's.

The large door to his bedroom was wide open, almost inviting. I took my chance and slipped inside. He sat near the window, eyes glued on a book while his legs rested over a table. When he raised his head and flashed a quick glance at me, I realized he had been hearing me.

Fuck.

He pivoted his attention back to the book and whispered under his breath, "I heard you. I supposed you were done."

Fuck.

I straightened my shoulders and replied, "Good you did," The thought that had been racing in my head over the past few minutes appeared on my tongue quickly. "So, I thought about my mother—"

"While you were fingering yourself?" He rose his head and my cheeks turned red immediately.

I felt my core burn deep within me and the heat forming on my face with just his few words. He knew exactly what I had done. His door was open on purpose, he wanted to hear me and he did so.

"No—"

He closed the book, cutting me off with the loud thud before he rose from the seat. "So you were not fingering yourself?"

"Not that," I tried to change the topic to my mother instead of what I had been doing inside the bedroom. "So, I thought about it—"

Frustration boiled deep inside me when he once again, purposely, cut me off midway before I could finish. "While you had your fingers inside yourself?" His brow quirked and his front challenged me.

"Do you want to hear me or not?" I raised my voice and asked, ignoring everything else that had happened. I was in the heat of the moment and I needed to do something about it. My fingers were helpful at this terrifying time.

"I do," He chuckled, sharply. "Continue. Tell me what you were thinking while I was here, listening to your every little moan leaving those perfect lips." He walked forward, inching closer to me and I backed away from him.

"My mother—" I cleared my throat and his posture changed instantly. I suppose he was as angry at her as I was and it was a quick killer for the move he was trying to make on me. "I think she's here—I believe she is here and I assume she wants me," I rolled my eyes at the thought of that. "I suggest that you send me out to the hills, alone and I can promise, she will come for me. At that time, you can send in your wolves, capture her and from there we can see what needs to happen next." I explained to him thoroughly about the plan I had thought of after I had fingered myself.

His lips lined straight and I found him thinking for a long minute before he nodded his head, "But would you want to see her? I thought were uncomfortable about it." He asked, considering my feelings this time.

"I would be okay—I mean, it's not like I'm forgiving her for anything she has done. It's a mere act to capture her so we can then question her." I shifted on my steps, getting a little nervous about this.

I hadn't seen my mother in over a year. My hatred for her was a lot less before compared to now—after I learned what she had done with Wayne. I despised her more than ever and I feared what I could do if I saw her.

"Alright," The corner of his lips curled into a grin. "Let's put the plan into action then."

And so we agreed.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr