15

So, as some of you may or may not know, a while back I shaved my head and went completely bald.

Like, skinhead bald.

Anyway point is, I dug up some vent art from a week or two after I shaved it, so like beginning of Decemberish I'd say.

I made myself look so silly lmao

I think I did this because I was getting so fed up of getting asked why I shaved it and being thathappyidiot*TM at school so I made some dumb vent art, and is it just me or are your 2 second vent doodles way better than stuff you put real time and effort into like?

At school when people and teachers asked about why I shaved it I always said something like, oh I wanted to be like my dad! (Despise the man) or, oh I did it to donate it (which I honestly did though).
It was genuinely because I had such a bad fucking mental breakdown I just took the scissors and pulled an Azula! (Atla references amiright)

And also, I've had my hair relatively short for years because gender disphoria and my mum was like enough of this pretend boy game. (not what that was, just me expressing myself like) I'm making you grow it out which firstly, no, secondly wth woman. So for months I was struggling with that, and like there can't be any gender dysphoria if the thing causing it is gone right? and I was correct.

Anyway sorry for the long post lmao, I don't expect many of you to read all that haha.

enjoy lol.