So... I might just be the next oracle

Percy's POV:
I awake from my second night down in the lonely cabin 3, with the only sound being the wind that blew outside my window, paired along with a hard pitter patter sound coming from rain that had just started to plague the camp.

A knock came from the door. As I get up from my sleeping bag on the otherwise barren floor, I hurry over to the entryway, opening the door to see Grover soaked in rain. "You can come in, you know." I say as he awkwardly shuffles in.

"How are you settling in?" Grover asks me. I want to tell him it's going well, but I can't lie to him.

"Honestly I feel like I was just starting to finally fit in, for the first time in my life! And now... people are avoiding me like the plague. Wherever I walk I'm surrounded by the whispers of other campers.  And of course I'm the only son of Posiedon at this camp, so now I have to suffer in this cabin alone." I complained to him.

"I'm sorry." I say quickly, realizing I had ended up sounding bratty.

"Don't apologize, I can't even imagine how overwhelming this must be." He says, trying to comfort me.

We sit in an almost awkward silence for a moment, before Grover suddenly breaks it. "And I'm really sorry to do this to you Percy, but Mr. D and Chiron want to talk to you back at the big house." Sighing, I got up from the sleeping bag I had been sitting on and I opened the door to leave.

"I'll come with you." Grover says as he gets up to follow me. I flash him a smile, hoping to convey to him how much I appreciate his support.

"What's funny is that I haven't actually seen it rain here before." I tell Grover, hoping to make light conversation. But as I watch his expression as he looks up at the storm clouds above, I realize this isn't anything normal.

"I haven't either, this isn't supposed to happen. We control the weather, and we never have storms like this on purpose." Grover's face suddenly becomes incredibly pale, as a lighting bolt is struck across the horizon.

"Percy, Zeus is angry." He says, now slightly shivering. No, not shivering from the cold, but shaking from fear.

As we get to the big house, I open the door and walk forward as the dark wooden floorboards quiver beneath me. A strange feeling of tension fills the air, and as I find Mr. D and Chiron sitting there, that feeling of tension only strengthens.

"Percy, please sit." Chiron says to me, as Mr. D sits there, diet coke in one hand as he uses his other to motion for Grover to leave. I notice a strange look of uncertainty written on Mr. D's face, one that is almost always foreign as opposed to his usual look of carelessness.

Something is definitely wrong.

Ileana's POV:

I awoke from that second night at the Apollo cabin in a pool of sweat, my vision of my father still haunting me. And as I looked up, what I saw was not helping. Some younger children of Apollo sat in the corners of the cabin, crying as older campers came to comfort them. People were screaming at each other, fighting over who knows what. My vision was hazy and my hearing was numbed since I had just woken up. I tried my best to make out what people were saying, but it was difficult.

"Is there going to be another war? I bet it's because of that Percy kid. Yeah, Poseidon's son." One girl seems to say. 

A boy's voice replies to her, "I knew he was trouble from the moment that he was introduced." and followed by that were giggles from the two.

Percy's name snapped me out of my daze, and my senses sharpened. I grabbed my coat, the only possession I had from home, and bolted past the crowd of Apollo kids and out through the cabin doors, hoping to make it to the Posiedon cabin.