I finally have a break, and I spend it canoeing.

Ileana's pov

I had successfully slept through my first night at the Apollo cabin, it was much easier to fall asleep there as opposed to the Hermes cabin, which had constantly held a conversation. Those Hermes kids sure like to talk. As I awake now, I hear the hushed giggles of the younger kids as they had woken me up with their loud tomfoolery. But it was sweet, and so I just smiled back at them.

I layed in bed for another 5 minutes or so as I scanned the room. My eyes fixated on a beautiful lyre, with meticulous detail skewed across it. Drawings of Satyrs and Humans making music together etched into the instrument of pure gold. It sits in the corner of the cabin, the sun's rays piercing through the window, hitting the lyre as the golden light now illuminates the
homestead.

I finally decided to get up, I had an odd feeling I should try to make the most of my days here while I could. As I see Kate (Lukes girlfriend) finally get up, I go over to her, "Good morning Kate! Do you have any idea where Poseidon's cabin would be?" I ask her in a polite manner.

"Yeah, it's cabin 3." she says with a friendly smile. "Thank you." I tell her, returning her smile. And so, I walk back over to my bed and organize it so that I don't look like a complete slob.

As I start to open the door to leave, I feel a tug at my sleeve, "Are you going to go see your boyfriend now?" As I look down, I see a little girl named Grace who's about 6 or 7.

I laugh at her question but I feel my face get unusually hot, "No no! We're just friends." I tell her, but she doesn't seem to believe me.

"Okay then..." She says as she finally lets me go. I close the door of the golden cabin behind me, and start to look around for cabin 3. I somehow recognized it almost immediately. I just had to look towards the three loneliest cabins. I sprint towards cabin three, taking in its details so that I know where it is off the top of my head when I want to come here next.

I open the door to see Percy who's just woken up, his hair is a mess of curls and his eyes seems groggy and glazed over as he rubs them with a yawn. "Good morning Seaweed brain." I say peeking out of the door.

"Good morning Ileana." He says with a slight smile creeping up on his face.

Then suddenly his face goes a stark pale, "Wait you aren't here to tell me I have more training this morning right."

I laugh, "No you're good don't worry. I just wanted to check in, how are you liking the cabin so far?" I ask as he gets up to greet me at the doorway and invites me in.

"It's... alright. Pretty plain as of right now." He says as I look around at the empty cabin. No furniture, unless you count Percy's sleeping bag.

"How's the Apollo cabin?" He asks as he looks over to me.

"It's great! All the people are super nice, but literally everyone asked me if we were dating yesterday." I say with a laugh. Looking over at Percy, I watch as his face slowly turns red as my words sink in. His reaction seemed to be delayed, but a few second later he was laughing along with me.

"So what are the plans for the day?" I ask him.
"Okay so I know this might not seem that fun, buuut I was thinking we could go canoeing?" He says, looking at me with a pleading expression on his face.

"Sounds good to me. But first, breakfast." I say as we get up. Suddenly he takes my hand, and I think he sees the shock on my face and quickly drops it in embarrassment.

"No Percy it's fine... really." I say, grabbing his hand yet again. As we walk to the dining pavilion, I see Annabeth, not too far ahead.

"Hey!" I say to her as we pass by. She replies to me with a friendly, "Hi!". But as she looks to Percy, her face changes to an expression of revulsion.