"Love, please, breathe with me." Theodore begged. Josephine followed his breath little by little, and started soothing. The professor listened to Hermione and ceased the curse, making Neville relax, too.

"Are you okay, Jo?" Pansy whispered.

She nodded as the back of her hand wiped her wet cheecks, "Thank you, Teddy." Her arms wrapped his neck.

"You want to get some fresh air?" He asked, pushing his lips on her forehead.

"No, now I'm fine." She reassured him, his thumb stroke her skin. Theodore nodded and walked back to his desk.

That very afternoon, Draco did nothing but think of the panick attack which happened to Josephine. He never saw her again after that lesson. When he noticed she didn't even have lunch, he thought it was because she had most likely gone to her bedroom to rest or to paint.

He asked Theodore where she was, and he simply said that in moments like this she preferred staying alone. Despite Draco listened to him, he wanted to know where she was.

He had felt a strange feeling in his stomach as he watched her crying and trembling. He had never seen someone having a panick attack, and never expected her to suffer it.

Malfoy had always thought Josephine to be tough, strong and self-confident. Only in this way he realized that she had weaknesses, that she was sensitive. Even though they weren't close friends, he had felt his chest tightening as he saw her in that condition.

But why did he feel like this if they weren't even friends...or maybe they were?

Draco realized that Josephine and him never clarified it, they never discussed about it. Theorically, their relationship was based on a quite life, still he felt bad for her.

What was he thinking? His hand rushed through his blonde hair as he strolled towards the Black Lake, and once he got there, Draco spotted from afar the girl he was thinking of. She was seated on the stone next to his.

The corner of his lip slightly arched as he noticed her head low, but no notebook to draw and no canvas to paint were around, "You have recovered?" Draco asked, blocking his steps in front of her.

Josephine looked up, and when she saw it was Draco, her eyes rolled back before she focused back on her doings, "I resurrected thanks to your prayers, Don Freezer."

Draco fought to keep his lips still, to not let out the little chuckle he felt about to fleed. He slipped next to her, sitting on his rock, "No prayers for you." He answered coldly, "What's that?" His head nodded towards the book resting on her knees.

"Another thing you don't know about me, Malfoy." Josephine stopped writing to close her diary with the pen between the pages, "Not only I paint, but I write as well." She turned to face him.

"And what are you writing?" Draco raised an eyebrow.

"Thoughts, worries...it's very heplful, you should do the same." Her thoughtful eyes moved on the clear lake before them.

"So you still write the secret diary?" He mocked her a little, smirking sneeringly.

"It's not a secret diary, it's just a diary." She shrugged, "I've been using the same diary since..." She interrupted her words as her body stiffened.

"Since...?" Draco said, encouraging her to go ahead. His calm voice to not put her under pression.

"Since they gave it to me."

Draco understood that she wished him to not ask more, to not go further. He merely nodded, "Okay." He muttered. Josephine appreciated the fact he didn't ask more questions, she wasn't ready yet. Her gaze turned back on the lake, and after moments of silence Draco did the same.